Chapter 28 :>

Days have passed and everyone was feeling down.

The teams and the students gathered around in decided to spend time with one another and also preparation for their break in tomorrow night.

"I miss the octopus face"Kuroo said about sad.

"Even if that sounded sincere Kuroo-san still sounded like he was provoking him"Akaashi said.

"You all understand the plan right?"Nagisa asked.

"Ofcourseeeeeeee"Bokuto said

It was now the next day and they were now at the meeting place where they are about to break in.

"Okay just wait for Ritsu to tell you until the coast is clear got it?"Kataoka said.

They all went in the forest and started avoiding the cameras and knocking out the guards and avoiding the traps.

They moved carefully and managed to successfully knock out all the guards without being caught so far.

The government soon found out and was panicking.

"Agent Karasuma what is the meaning of this?"

"I did not give any orders,they did all this themselves sir"Karasuma replied smirking abit.

They soon successfully made it to the classroom telling Ritsu to contact the others to let them know it's safe to go up.

They all soon got up together and greeted Koro sensei with smiling faces and was praised by the teacher for their act of bravery and well-thought plan.

They soon gave him a cake and started singing Happy Birthday.The teacher was about to blow out the candle when an unknown tentacle smashed the cake surprising the students and players.

They look up to see a man with a white cloak along with a man with a black hoodie.The students recognized the man except for Hinata and the fellow players who stood there confused.

"Yanagisawa..."Koro sensei said.

"Happy Birthday indeed,why don't I give you a special gift?Still remember him?"The man named Yanagisawa said as he heard no reply.

"Looks like I need to reintroduce him,your student,the one who stole the name "The reaper" from you"He explained.

"Miss me?"The man beside him said.

The students start to question the situation when Koro sensei briefly explained to everyone including who the cloaked man was to give Hinata an idea who was it.

He ordered the players to get inside for their safety,Hinata escorted them inside as he grabbed the gear and started equipping it.

"Hinata,are you sure you want to go out there?It's really dangerous,please reconsider..."Akaashi said worried.

"I have too...Besides I'll be right in front of the building,what could possibly happen?"Hinata smiled as he walked out only to be greeted by the black jacket man with tentacles.

"From now on,he's the new Koro-Sensei..."Yanagisawa said.

Suddenly they see the two tentacled creatures fighting to the death making the students back away as the players watch from the huge window in panic and fear as they saw the fight.

Koro sensei was soon being held in the air by the tentacles of his own student,The Reaper.

"Koro-sensei....now I know your ultimate weakness...."The man said.

"It's your precious students~.How does it feel like being a hindrance to your beloved teacher hm?Your greatest weak point is right in front of you"He continued,making Nagisa go into deep thought when suddenly he heard Koro sensei shout.

"That's Preposterous!!!They risked their lives to climb and save me and overcame obstacles to meet me here!That process,those hearts,are the greatest gifts a teacher could have!They're not a weak point!They are not a hindrance!They are my students and I am proud in each and everyone one of them even if half of them aren't meant for assassinating me!Besides,protecting a student is a teacher's natural duty!"Koro sensei shouted as the students looked at him in awe and felt their hearts warm at the thought and just looked at him in disbelief and some watching from the Windows were brimming tears.

"Ofcourse,but you'll soon run out of power and what will happen to your precious students?I will slaughter them,just to make you less sad about it I'll leave the athletes over there alone~but these here needs to go"The tentacled man said while grinning sinisterly scaring the athletes while the students outside didn't bother to reply.

Suddenly out of nowhere a tentacle attacked the tentacles that were holding Koro sensei and he was dropped down.

"Stupid!"Karma exclaimed.

"Kayano!"Nagisa shouted.

When Koro sensei tried to talk her out of it when she replied that she wanted to protect him to make him rest even for abit.

"I revealed your secret,the least I can do is protect you."She said as she fought The Reaper.

Suddenly he gotten stronger and was now glowing red the students screamed yelling at her to comeback and stop,non of them had their gear with them expect their knives and guns that were used for Koro sensei,it got confiscated by Karasuma except Hinata's since he never leaves it at school.

Suddenly they saw a tentacle that was headed towards Kayano but failed to notice this and was about to stab her when suddenly a flash of orange zoomed passed their vision seeing Hinata maneuver at the tentacle making a swinging motion and zoomed across the tentacle leaving slashes from the blades as he zooms fast on his blades and cut of all of the tentacles as fast as he could and managed to weaken the enemy when he went towards Kayano.

"Hinata!"

"Thank god he's safe"

"Look at him go!"

"Kayano better thank him for that she would have died"

"Good job Hinata now get back here"His classmates and teammates said.

Koro sensei sees this and uses this time to attack the enemy.

"HINATA!!!"Someone screams from the students.

The athletes were curious and scared why they called out his name in such an alarming matter,they haven't glanced at the view infront of them as their gaze still stuck on the students outside who were now looking at the sight with huge eyes filled with saddens,anger,shock,scared...it was hard to tell,suddenly they saw tears welling up in their eyes,some collapsed onto their knees some turned to look away some just stood their horrified,some just cried.

Their eyes widen and didn't know why...they didn't want to look what could have happen to the bright happy ball of sunshine,the energetic orange hair kid,the person who was the happiest among them,they didn't want to see what happened,what fate had been brought upon him,but some already knew,they didn't want to believe it they didn't want to look at all they didn't want to prove their suspicions correct.

Akaashi had enough,he turned to look and he collapsed onto his knees as tears well up in his eyes the rest looked they couldn't believe what they are seeing,Oikawa looked at the window as his hand slowly touches the window panes that separates them,Kenma had his head down letting out silent hiccups and cries,Goshiki couldn't bare to look and turned his back,Kageyama had his fist clenched and held back his cries,most of them had their hands on the mouths.

They were devastated and they didn't know how to react,the kid who was always happy and smiling.........

was now lifeless with a tentacle penetrating through his body.