The White Wizard

~~O~~

"Mithrandir." an elf guard greeted him at the Elven gate. "What brings the great white wizard on our land?"

"I wish to speak with your king. I have heard news from the men of Dale that a certain mortal is being hunted by bounty hunters. They told me that she ran here. I came here to find the truth." Gandalf informed him.

"Very well. You are free to enter our land." the elf said.

The white wizard, with Shadowfax as his mount, made his way to the Elvenking's hall. He was welcomed by Legolas, and they talked as they headed to the throne room.

"The corsairs put a bounty on Mirialia's head?" Legolas asked.

"So that is the maiden's name then." Gandalf said.

"Yes. She came here to bring back my grandfather's necklace, she said it was a long kept treasure on their ship." the prince explained.

"What necklace?" Gandalf curiously asked.

~~O~~

"The white wizard is here." the voices whispered to Mirialia.

Right after hearing them, she saw Tauriel heading to their direction. "My lord, Mithrandir arrives. He is waiting for you at the throne room with your son."

Before Thranduil left, he shot a quick glance at Mirialia.

"Do not leave her alone." he ordered the elf.

"As you wish."

When he was gone, Mirialia whispered something to Tauriel. "That is what the sylphs told me, a white wizard is coming. What does that mean?"

"I do not know yet."

~~O~~

"Mithrandir, what brings you to my kingdom?" Thranduil asked as he walked up to him.

"Thranduil, Great Elvenking of Northern Greenwood. I have come here to know if the spreading rumor in Dale is true. And now I am certain that it is." the wizard answered.

"Mirialia. Are you talking about the mortal?" Thranduil questioned.

"Yes. Your son told me she brought back a necklace that belonged to your father." Gandalf said.

"The emerald necklace of my father, her lord had kept it for centuries. You know who he is." Thranduil stated.

"Gideon of the East. The Lord of the Great Black Ship." Gandalf answered. "What I do want to know is how did it come to the corsair's possession."

"If the king would allow me, I wish to meet the guest." Gandalf requested.

"You may." Thranduil nodded and gestured his son to accompany him to the place where Mirialia and Tauriel were currently at. Tauriel was telling Mirialia the tales that she heard about the sylphs when they arrived.

"It seems you two are getting along well." Legolas teased.

Tauriel smile at the two and kindly bowed to the wizard. "Welcome to our kingdom, Mithrandir."

"He wished to meet the guest. Mirialia, this is Gandalf the White." Legolas introduced. "Gandalf, meet Lady Mirialia."

"Such a fair maiden." the wizard slightly bowed to her. Mirialia did the same.

"My lady, I admire your bravery to come here and bring back a stolen treasure to the Elvenking. Where will you go if it's time to leave. You cannot go back from where you came. Men are looking for you. " Gandalf reminded her.