The Abduction

~~O~~

Calen stood in front of the gate, staring intently at the secret passage. Wearing his gray cloak, he carried his bow with him. He felt something was wrong. Legolas saw the chief guard and walked towards him.

"Mirialia will be back tomorrow, Calen. There's no need for you to wait here." the Prince said.

"Something fears me, Legolas." the elf replied, not moving an inch.

"What is it?" Legolas asked, his smile disappeared.

"I do not know yet." Calen answered, turning around to face him. " But I can feel it."

~~O~~

The soldiers desperately formed a solid mass, with Mirialia in the middle. Their horses were slain, except for Gilroch whom Mirialia sent away to escape. They were outnumbered, corsairs swarmed their path. The maiden pulled out her blade, and decided to join the fight instead of running away and leaving her guards behind. She was able to kill five corsairs who tried to capture her. But they were too many and her guards fell down one by one. Her elven cloak fell on the ground as she has been disarmed by the group's leader. His sword now pointed on her neck.

"Such a desperate act, my lady." he smirked.

"Drinen." Mirialia uttered his name.

"Good to see you...Lady Miriel." Drinen grinned wickedly. "It is time for you to go back. Gideon misses you so much. Bind her!"

A corsair quickly tied her hands behind her back. She tried to escape but his grip was strong and firm. "Rohan will definitely know what happened here."

"Oh yes, my lady." Drinen said. "Rohan will surely know this, and so will the Woodland Realm." He slid a black cloth on her head that covered her face.

"How did he know my Elvish name?" She thought.

~~O~~

Meanwhile, the sylphs saw everything that happened. They went out of hiding from a tree, and tried to fly towards her but it was still raining hard and they couldn't fly properly because their wings were still wet.

"What are we going to do now?" Fionn cried.

"We have to let them know!" Liath shouted. "Fionn, Cielo, Gwath, let us guide Gilroch back to the Woodland Realm and report this to the Elvenking."

"I will follow them, I want to see where they will be taking her." Fain suggested.

When the sylphs agreed, they used all their energy to fly back to the forest. They no longer cared if they will be seen, feel or hear by other people. They only have one thing in their minds, and that was to tell King Thranduil about what happened.

No sooner they found Gilroch and guided him to the secret passage. "We're almost there Gilroch!" Liath shouted.

They neared the end of the passage and saw the elven gate. The Watch saw the horse as it continuosly ran towards the border. "It's the Lady's horse. But.. where is she?" an elf guard asked.

Calen saw the horse, it's hooves were thickly covered in mud. As he approached Gilroch, his heart pounded fast. He saw fear in the horse's eyes as it whinnied. Something has gone wrong.

"What happened?" He asked, gently touching it's head.

"She has been kidnapped!" Small voices were heard.

Calen, together with the other elves, saw what they just thought to be stories of old, the sylphs. They watched as they flew above them.

"The Lady has been taken! We will tell the Elvenking!" Liath spoke.