Chapter 21

Kamiel_, Breana72, user88320405, MrBazzle, faryanddelenaforever, bmbondie2, mariahsamante and nilaymalfoy. I hate to inform you this but pressuring me by voting and liking this story so I would update this fanfic faster isn't gonna work. School and lazying around always come first. So if your a student reading this fanfic and it's already past midnight, take this moment to remember the load of requirements you haven't done and the test you have tom. Do your homework, kid. 😂

But all kidding aside, I'm really grateful for all your comments and votes.

And I'm sorry for all the fucking shitty promises I made. "Will update every two weeks" my ass. Hahaha. I think it safe to say I'll be making very very SLOW UPDATES from now on. In my defense I did say "try". But I always keep in mind to get my priorities straight school first, then lazying around, and then writing 😂😂😂

( ^ ◇ ^ )

Awkward silence filled the compartment as the young Weasley and young Longbottom stared silently at the bushy brown haired girl who slid the compartment door wide open just as they were about to reach the handle.

"Neville, Ron, meet Hermione."

The raven head boy said as he entered the compartment, helping them stack their lighter trunks on the shelves above the compartment.

"Hello. Y-your Harry's sister, right? Neville Longbottom." said the blonde boy offering his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you." The little witch shook the boy's hand.

Shy. Hermione thought. The short blonde boy had reminded her of Harry when they met for the first time in their childhood. She fondly mused despite being irked as she felt the other newcomer with the red hair rudely scrutinize her face on the side. The bushy brown haired girl shifted to the side to meet the rude ginger head face to face.

"And you are?"

"Ron Weasley." answered the ginger head while continuously observing the bushy brown haired girl's face. "You and Harry don't look much alike for siblings."

From the moment the rude ginger head opened his mouth, Granger felt an unfathomable dislike towards the boy. Harry and herself know that she was not one to look for fights during friendly introductions. But Granger sensed a future with a lot more shouting and arguements with the ginger head.

"That's because we're not blood related." Harry shook his head and silently passed a message to his best friend.

'Give him a chance, Hermione.'

She forced to keep her smile heeding her best friend's advice, then answered the rude ginger head. The young Weasley bit his tongue as he had put his foot in his mouth. Again.

The bushy brown haired witch let the ginger head drown in his own chagrin for a few more minutes before welcoming him in.

"Sit. Make yourselves comfortable."

The two boys both sat on one side of the compartment observing Harry and the girl who they assumed was his sister but apparently is not blood related at all to him interact.