Chapter 23

I'm in the process of major fix-up for my life right now so do not expect well-written edited chapters and smooth dialogues because i'll be updating with drafts. So no more of my ocd perfectionist tendency. So bear with me. I apologize for the past and future cringe-ness.

(^.^)

Back at Hogwarts Express.....

One could sense the mischief tingling in the air as a pair of suspicious looking twins with identical mischievous smiles, merrily strolled along the corridor of first year compartments. The two had sported matching grey slacks and green checkered shirts dulled as all were just bought secondhand, bringing more attention to the deep vibrant shades of their fiery ginger locks.

"Do you think our ugly little brother fell of the train, George?" Asked one of the mischievous twins.

"Well Fred, chances are very slim." Answered the other twin. "Though the prospects of our lil' Ronnikins grabbing the train rail for his life sound- "

"History breaking!" exclaimed Fred. "Think of it, Gred. We'll be the brothers of the very first, first year to fall off the Hogwarts Express to be recorded in history."

"But remember what mother told us, Forge- " warned George.

"If she hears anymore bad news from us, she'll- "

"Take us off from the quidditch team!"

The mischievous twins stopped their steps to pout. Fred and George had no doubt their frightening fearsome mother would do just that. They couldn't afford to get in trouble, especially since they just got in their house quidditch team. Forge frowned.

"Well, I suppose we could reschedule some of our pranks next year but- "

"First we need to settle the matter at hand. Forget about rescheduling pranks. We- "

"Have to find Ronnikins!"

Fred hit his fist in his palm. Gred was right. It was goodbye quiddtich and to their pranking careers for them if they don't find lil' Ronnikins. George tapped his chin, thinking where their ugly brother could have gone. Their family arrived rather late in the station. Most of the first year compartments were already filled. Their brother certainly wasn't the most charming brat but he had a few endearing qualities to him.

Ever since little Ronnikins could walk, he had always followed them around everywhere and even tag along in their little adventures. The two mischievous twin couldn't help but want to tease their adorable younger brother. But the brat always had the hobby of snitching them and spill their every secrets to their frighteningly fearsome mother, whenever the sore brat had fallen victim to one of their pranks.

He had grown less adorable as years pass by. He was a whinny little brat but he was fiercely loyal and brave to a fault like every other Weasley in their family. So George believed he wouldn't have so much trouble making friends.

"Where do you think our ugly little brother went to?" asked George.

"We've checked almost all of the first year compartments. Save a few farther ones." answered Fred.

"So the likelihood of finding our ugly little brother in one of those is- "

"Very high. But if he's not- "

"Mum will butcher us!"

They said at the same time, shivering at thought of being subjected once again under the brutal tongue-lashing of their more terrifying than an antagonized dragon during hibernation season when angered mother.

Unconsciously, the two mischievous twins reached to rub their still intact ears remembering the last time their mother had pulled them as she scolded them for pulling a prank on Percy. Fred and George believed that their Mum had been too hard on them. Percy looked nice with green hair. And now with their little brother missing, they were sure their mother would really rip off their ears if she finds out. They shook their heads.