✒ Chapter 4 ✒

Song: Fifth Harmony - Down
(I don't know why but I was just feeling this song.)

AMAZING UPDATE: 300 READS FINALLY!!!

~~~ Chapter Begins ~~~

After the incident with Zion, the rest of the week drug by very slowly.

My dad hasn't been home since Tuesday.

Zion, which I found out was the boy I had met at the locker, showed up on Wednesday but didn't say anything to me which kind of made me sad, granted I didn't say anything to him either...

Anyways, he didn't show up for the rest of the week after Wednesday. Actually, none of his friends showed up the rest of the week except for Austin.

The only thing that stayed consistent was Izzy and Austin.

They are becoming very close to me and I am happy that making friends won't be one of the many problems I face at Stoneside high.

Today is Monday, my second week at this school and I feel just a bit more confident as I walk through the school doors.

I am peacefully strolling through the hallway headed for my locker when I hear a noise in the janitors closet. It sounded like bumping. Being the curious person I am, of course I go to check it out.

I sneak closer and get ready to open the door but before I could, a very cute and very familiar voice catches my attention.

"I wouldn't open that door if I were you." Zion said, startling a lot.

I turned and looked at him. But all thoughts leave my head when I see him.

He was dressed in a tan, slightly oversized jacket and black pants. His shoes, Air Force One's, were white.

Those thick and oh so beautiful eyebrows that I am totally jealous of were raised at me and I wasn't sure if it was questioningly or daringly. His pink lips were moving as he spoke to me.

Wait... He's speaking to me?!

"...And that is why you should never enter that closet."

I rose my eyebrows in alarm at the realization. Zion picked up on it too.

"You weren't listening were you." He says teasingly." I nod my head as if to say: 'Uh...Yeah I was.'

Reading my expression, perfectly might I add, he chuckles. "If that looks mean what I think it does then prove it, what did I just say." Panicking, because I never told him I couldn't talk, I pull out my phone: 'you were saying why I shouldn't go in there.'

He laughs. It was a big laugh, as if he had been laughing with an old friend. "But what are the reasons."

I shrug as if to say, 'you win'.

He chuckles softly. "I was saying, are you listening?" I nod affirmatively, "this is the closet that couples go in to...you know, have at it or just kiss. It's a privacy closet."

'Oooooooooooh' I type into my phone.

Thank God he stopped me before I went into there.

"Yeeeeeeaaaahhhh. Hey, I have a question."

I raise my eyebrows.

'Do you know how to do sign language?' He signs fluently. Shocked, I couldn't even respond. He knew sign language?

Woah...

It had been a few seconds before I responded with an admiring nod.

I think I'm in love... (Not really obviously)

His smile is triumphant, as if he just won a competition that seemed hard to win in the first place.

All of a sudden the closet we were standing in front of, the one I completely forgot about, clicked unlocked.

Zion and I shared a look as to say: Uh oh, before taking off in the direction of our class.

| ~ | • | ~ |

"He WHAT?!" Izzy exclaims as she spits out the almond water she had been drinking.

I nod: 'Yeah, he just signed it out so perfectly. Like he had been practicing his whole life.' I wrote on the white board that I found myself carrying around for those who couldn't communicate with me. I was happy to say that I didn't need this when with Zion.

And speaking of Zion. Izzy nudged me in my side and told me to look over at 11 o'clock. I chuckled at this, because who wouldn't, and then looked over. I soon choked on that chuckle at the familiar face that greeted me.

As he got closer, I noticed that the familiar faces turned into familiar faces as three other guys were behind him.

"Can we sit with you?"

~~~ CHAPTER END ~~~