✒ Chapter 9 ✒

Song: Beyoncé - Party ft. J. Cole

All of the girls outfits are up there.

(I do not own those pictures. Or any pictures in this story for that matter.

ALSO, IF YOU GUYS EVER FEEL THE URGE TO FOLLOW ME THEN PLEASE DO.

~~~ Chapter Begins ~~~

The next day I was so out of it that i kept zoning out.

I had gotten so lost in my thoughts that I barely saw the hand that was waving itself in my face.

"Earth to Mia. Is anyone there?" Izzy joked.

I snapped out of it and nodded my head.

"The guys were just wondering if you wanted to go to Edwin's party this Friday," I began to say no. I really didn't want to go.

But the pleading look on everyone's faces made me change my mind.

I nod my head as to say 'yes' and everyone cheers.

"Quiet down class, we are having a practice test." The teacher snapped at us.

"Sorry Mrs.Weelsbee." The group muttered.

| ~ | • | ~ |

During lunch, while everyone was excitedly chattering about the party, I had sunken into the dark place in my head.

The place where I have terrible thoughts.

I had thought about what Paul, my dad, told me last night. The look in his eyes.

He says a lot of mean things, but what hurt the most was the sincere hate on his face. He meant it this time.

I really ruined his life.

How do you cone back from that.

'You don't.'

'Your dad will never love you, just like your mom didn't love you enough to stay.'

'No one wants you, you're just wasted space on this overcrowded earth. End it.'

I guess Izzy had noticed something was up.

"What's wrong, babe?" She had gotten into the habit of calling me 'babe'.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I signed quickly. That just shows how out of it I was. I forgot no one knows I can sign.

"You did it again." Izzy said.

I frown and turn to Zion, who just so happens to be sitting next to me again.

I tap him.

"I'm not feeling it today, could you please translate for me?"

He nods with a soft smile. The one I have come to know and love.

"Sure, beautiful." He says lowly, I'm pretty sure we only heard it.

"Tell Izzy I said that everything is fine and not to worry."

He nods again. "She said that everything was fine and you don't have to worry."

"You sure?" I put a thumb up playfully to prove that I was OK.