✒ Chapter 14 ✒

Song: Tori Kelly - Hollow

A/N: Sorry I was late guys, I honestly did not know how to keep this going, I still don't.

Anyways, her it is:

~~~ Chapter Begins ~~~

The next couple of days I was honestly so out of it.

I had spent the whole time trying avoiding Izzy, Austin, and the boys.

I just wanted to be left alone.

After what my dad said, I couldn't decide if I was going to listen to him or not.

Zion has become a part of my life in the couple of weeks I knew him and to just cut off all communication from him was sort of hard.

OK I lied.

It's completely impossible.

All I have been thinking about is him.

His beautiful face smiling at me.

His dark brown eyes analyzing my every move.

The adorable way he runs his hands through his dreads.

Ugh!

It's all I can think about.

I don't know if I can stay away from him for that long.

So you can imagine my struggle when I see him walking down the hallway, with his eyes completely fixed on me.

I can't decide if I should run or stay and I quickly realize that my brain has already made up its - well - mind for me as my legs wouldn't budge.

What I didn't expect was for him to grab me by the hand and drag me into an empty class room.

What I really didn't expect was for him to push me against the wall.

And what I really really didn't expect was the anger in his voice.

"Why are you avoiding me again, Mia." I try to ignore the shiver that runs through me at the way he says my name.

"I'm not." I answered.

"I haven't seen you at all since I dropped you off at your house. What happened?" He asked, his voice softening at the end.

"Nothing."

"OK, prove it." He said,crossing his arms over his chest. I tried so hard to ignore the way his shirt fought against his arms. "The group and I are going out later. Invite your friend and join us."

I didn't know what to say. I mean, my father told me not to talk to him anymore but he wouldn't have to know. If I don't have him drop me off then I will be good.

But my father said no.

So this leaves me to ask myself one question:

Am I willing to defy my father and hang out with the boy that has become important to me?

I reluctantly nod. What I didn't know, was how much I would regret this decision later.

| ~ | · | ~ |