✒ Chapter 11 ✒

Song: Bruno Mars - Just the way you are

EARLY UPDAAAAATE!!!

This is not your surprise although you can all thank @thoughts_itx for the update.

~~~ Chapter Begins ~~~

Zion's P.O.V. (SURPRISE!!!)

After school before the party...

"Ugh!"

Austin exclaimed flopping back onto my bed.

"Why is it so hard to just pick an outfit?"

"Dude, why are you worrying so much, it's just a party." Brandon said from beside me.

That's easy for him to say.

Brandon can throw in whatever he wanted and girls would still flow towards him.

Granted, the same was true for all of us.

But unlike Brandon, Austin didn't like that. And to be honest neither did I.

There was only one girl he wanted to see him in that way. And he didn't think she did.

Even though it is clear to me that they like each other, I guess you would have to be observant to see it.

We, Brandon, Nick, Austin and I, were currently sitting in my bedroom as Austin struggled to pick out an outfit for the party.

Edwin isn't here because he is at the party setting up.

While the boys were arguing over who gets the most girls out of Brandon and Austin, I had found my mind drifting to Mia.

I had began to wonder what she would do with her jet black hair. Would it be in a ponytail or would she leave those thick curls to flow down to her mid-back?

Would she wear a dress that accentuated her body or would she wear tight jeans that showcased her butt?

How much of her luscious caramel skin would she show?

Would she wear makeup or would she leave her otherwise flawless, in my opinion, face free if it?

Woul- Suddenly a hand was in my face.

"Earth to Z?" Nick called, a knowing smile on his face.

"What you thinking 'bout?" He asked me.

Nick wasn't always the sane one of the group.

In fact, he used to be worst than Brandon.

Sleeping with every girl with a pulse.

I remember the first day we met Sky. It was in Third grade. She was the small girl with pig-tails and her two front teeth missing.

Since the day she stole his cookie they have been inseparable, but when we got to middle school, he started discovering himself and getting with every girl who would have him.

By freshmen year I found out that Sky had had a crush on him since 6th grade but was too afraid to say because she didn't wasn't to ruin anything and she knew he would cheat.

But one Truth Or Dare game and one kiss had them inseparable in a whole new way.

Since then, he hasn't looked at another girl.

I sigh and decide not to tell them.

"Nothing lets just go. Austin did you finally find an outfit?" I ask him as he is in the middle of putting on a shirt.