✒ Chapter 13 ✒

Song: Alan Walker - Sing me to sleep
(Not really a song for this chapter)

Guys I am so sorry that I am a day late. I was babysitting and forgot but here you go!

~~~ Chapter Begins ~~~

"So, why have you been avoiding me?" He asked.

The question so unexpected I almost didn't realize what he said.

I blush and answer him with what I know is a terrible excuse.

"I was not avoiding you. I was studying."

"Studying." He deadpan. I nod.

"For what?"

I say a random course.

"Algebra."

"What teacher?" Whats with all the questions...

"Mr.Fuller."

"So you're telling me, that the reason I haven't seen you all week is because you have been studying for Me.Fuller's algebra class."

I nod again, although hesitantly.

"See there's where I catch your lie. Mr.Fuller teaches advanced art." He smirks.

I blush again, embarrassed that I was caught in my lie.

"You're lucky you're cute or else I would be really mad." He chuckles, effectively chamging the topic.

Besides the fact that I was a little disappointed we didn't talk about the kiss, I also notice the fact that he called me cute.

Internally I am squealing like a super fan on crack, externally, I am blushing.

For the rest of the night the conversation is witty and carefree and when he offered to drop me home, that was just the icing on the cake.

| ~ | • | ~ |

"Thanks, Z." I sign, trying to slide in the new nickname I have for him.

Unfortunately, it doesn't go unnoticed.

"Z?" He asks. The confused look in his face is so adorable and I have to fight the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"Well if you get to give me a nickname it's only fair I give you one too."

"I didn't give you a nickname." He states.

"Does 'beautiful' sound familiar?"

"Oooooohhhhh." He says, all signs if confusion gone.

"Yeah." I sign because you can't emphasize sign language. Or at least I think you can't.

"Well it fits you, you are beautiful." I melt, that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

My smart response is only a gaping mouth. I'm pretty sure I look like a fish. But he has rendered new speechless (well as speechless as a mute person can get,) for the thousandth time.

He chuckles. "Goodnight Mia." He then proceeded to emphasize my real name. It sounded foreign in his mouth.

I wave and watch as he drives of and down the street.

The second I turn around I hear the door slam open.

"Mia!"

Oh, no.

"Who was that?" I was frozen in fear, I couldn't answer him.

"No one." I signed weakly. I would never tell him who it was, no matter how much he hurts me.

And I knew he would.

He chuckles, but not like Zion. No, his chuckle was full of evilness. Pure. Evilness.

To say I was scared was an understatement.

"So, you're not going to tell me?"

I shake my head. I won't ever do that to Zion.

That's when he grabs my upper arm, leaving a bruise I'm sure.

"Stay away from him, I saw what he looked like and if I see you near him again, we will move again. I can't have you risking our name over some stupid love you think you found. He wouldn't love you back anyways so I wouldn't get my hopes up." I nod.

With a punch to my stomach which will also leave a nasty bruise, I run upstairs to my room and cry.

I cry because of the pain I have been put through the years.

I cry because of my post family.

I cry because I know that I will never see Zion again.

~~~ Chapter Ends ~~~

So, she can't see Zion anymore.

How do you think he'll react?

Do you think she'll def his orders and still see Zion?

Our girl has some decisions to make.

SHOUT OUT OF THE CHAPTER: