Part 1

((A/N: you'll be able to see colors when you see your platonic soulmate. So for keith that's pidge. For lance that's hunk. For shiro its matt. Alteans dont go though faze one of soulmates and they dont have platonic soulmates. Corans soulmate is being held captive by the Galra.))

  ~Keith's POV age 8 meeting his soulmate (kinda)~

"Katie! Give it back." I yell at my best friend pidge. Also know as my platonic soulmate. Which means she'll be able to see who my soulmate is if i dont, but not be able to tell me. I've know Katie or pidge since the first day of school. She maybe three years younger then me, but she's the smartest person in are class.

((A/N: pidge is 5. Keith is 8. Lance is 7. Hunk is 7. Shiro is 15.))

 "Make me!" Pidge yells back at me. She holds up a journal that's mine. It basically holds all my feelings and crap. The whole class hears this.

"Ohh keith and pidge are going to kiss." Jackson yells. Jackson is my rival.. right? I mean he could be my soulmate. He is pretty cute. 

"Hell no, i dont like keith like that!" Pidge almost punches the guy. "Katie calm down." I say. She walks over to me. "She maybe my platonic soulmate, but nothing mor-" two kids enther the class then i see the color blue. 

((A/N: you can see all color if you meet your soulmate first. If you meet your platonic soulmate first you see every color but your soulmates color. Going off this chart. There for keith cant see blue till lance walks in))

 There for keith cant see blue till lance walks in))

 Blue.

 I stand with my mouth wide open. One of the boys looks around. Like he can see a new color... maybe red. "Pidge do you get that feeling?"

"Yeah, why? Wait you your soulmate! What color!?" She's way to happy about this yelling it to the whole class. "Pidge." I hiss. "Sorry." 

 The boy that I'm assuming is my soulmate is really cute like incredible cute. I think this until i see him flirt with a girl. But he saw red right? Maybe the world messed up it does that a lot with me. The only things its ever gotten right are having pidge my platonic soulmate and shiro my kinda brother. 

 ~lances POV~

Walking in to a class room with my best bud hunk (platonic soulmate). I look around to see a boy holding another boy no girl wait is it a boy. Maybe. Well anyways my eyes land on him and a pop of color hits my eyes. 

Red.

 Red its a nice color... wait is a BOY my soulmate! Well it could be the girl..boy no I'm calling the other one a girl. I mean the boy just called her Katie not a vary male sounding name, but who am i to judge. 

  I look around to see a hot looking girl this one is definitely a girl. I walk over to her using my best lines on her.

 "Are you a keyboard? Because your just my type." I throw finger guns up at her.

"Damn your cute.. and mine now." The girl said. I start to blush till she grabs my hand. Walking me up to the front of the class. "Everybody look at me," she said demandly the whole class trunds to face us. My eyes land on the boy from early, "this is my new boyfriend. So girls and keith stay away."

The boy blushes. I'm guessing his name is keith. So keith. Mhm that's a nice name.. it suits him, but all the red and black. And that mullet wtf is wrong with this kid is he emo?

"Hey! Don't say that crap Isabella." The short girl yells.

"Its not my fault he likes boy. Its his." Isabella hisses back.

I stand quite as to not piss off isabella she seems short tempered. Like her color is red. Wait red. Is she my soulmate! I mean its a girl so I'd be more fine with it at lest more then if keith is my soulmate.

~keith POV lunch~

"Pidge stop." Pidge pokes at my food well stabbing me with a spoon. "Keith he's your soulmate just tel-" i cut her off. "No Katie he's not the world just messed up again!" I yell the whole cafeteria is staring at us. I run out. Pidge fallows me. 

"Keith!" I ignore her

"Keith!" She yells louder.

"Katie, he's not my soulmate. Lance is not my soulmate! You hear me? Do you hear me Katie he's not my soulmate! I dont have one." I turn looking at her. Behind her i see Lance, Hunk, and isabella. Crap Lance that means he knows.

"Keith! You thought he was your soulmate! You little faggot!"(sorry)  Isabella yells in per anger.

"Keith run." Pidge tells me. I do as she says. Pidge is incredibly strong for a five year old. She stalls Isabella long enough for me to hide.

((A/N: yeah sorry for that. Word count 824))