Part 8

~keith's pov~

After that kiss allura been less hate full tords me. now we are kinda friends... lance hasn't talked to me sense i kissed allura. He's been avoding me, until I finale get him in the training room alone. 

"Lance!" okay that came out way to happy even for me. I can even tell that he feels the same. "keith... why are you here? should you not be with your "girlfriend"?" he says looking extremely like he want me dead. our eyes haven't even meet. "lance i'm sorry I just we were-" "no keith shut up you know i like allura a lot. why could she not have been my soulmate why did I get stuck with you." he says that last part so cold and hateful. 

"lance i'm sorry." Isabellas voice come's back, 'say what I say.' "look lance i'm so sorry that i'm not your perfect girl and that I'm a male is that so bad. just because the last person you dated killed herself doesn't give you a reson to be so sad and whatever this is. you weren't even her soulmate and you knew that.you knew that her soulmate was/is roxie..." 

"wait how did you? keith she only told me that... how did you keith she would have never told you that she was so sad that it was Roxie, she did love Roxie but they had a suicide pack." he just stands there. 

"lance?" he looks down at me and pushes me away, I grab his arm. "lance don't leave. please" I can somewhat feel him creep is hand up my sleave feeling the cuts from a few hours ago. good thing he doesn't know about the ones on my legs.. I now I'm going to hate my self but I kiss him. 

once we pull away from one another I look in to his eyes. "Keith do you cut?" I shake my head smilling at him. "why would I ever want to kill my self when I have one amazing soulmate." I lie right to his face.

~Lances POV~

 I couldn't sleep after i saw allura kissing keith. it's not right, he's GAY! he doesn't like girls.. I think. I go into the traning room and train for about an hour before keith comes into the room.

"Lance!" the happy tone is not one i like coming from keith's voice. 

"keith... why are you here? should you not be with your "girlfriend"?" I  says looking as if i want him dead. our eyes haven't even meet I don't want them to. "lance i'm sorry I just we were-" "no keith shut up you know i like allura a lot. why could she not have been my soulmate why did I get stuck with you." i say that last part so cold and hateful to the little half breed.

"lance i'm sorry. look lance i'm so sorry that i'm not your perfict girl and that i'm a male is that so bad. just because the last person you dated killed herself doesn't give you a reson to be so sad and whatever this is. you weren't even her soulmate and you knew that.you knew that her soulmate was/is roxie..."  my eyes widen as he say that.

"wait how did you? keith she only told me that... how did you keith she would have never told you that she was so sad that it was Roxie, she did love Roxie but they had a suicide pack." I just stand here looking at keith. 

"lance?" I look down atkeith and pushe him away, he grab my arm. "lance don't leave. please" I start making my hand up in keith sleave after seeing a small glance of his arm dering his and allura's kiss. He pulls me down and kisses me so I'm nice and kiss him back. 

once we pull away from one another I look in to his eyes. slanting my eyes "Keith do you cut?" i ask full out "boyfriend mode" whating to make sure he's happy."why would I ever want to kill my self when I have one amazing soulmate." he lie's to my face.

"lance i love you." at that i run away and into my room. 'no keith did not just say he loved me... nope nope nope.' Isabellas voice, 'lance you should do what keith and allura do.'

((a/n: i miss my girlfriend she would make it like 10 times better and stuff! also word count 740. yeah! i hope you like this one.))