Get out part 37

Keith's POV:

When I wake up lance is still in my arms. He moved around a few times. I get out of the bed. Lance makes a few noises.

"PALLADIANS! THE GALRA ARE ATTACKING! GET READY FOR BATTLE!" Allura screams into the alarm thing.

This wakes lance up. He scream almost falling out of the bed. "Ah!" He screams. I grab him before he falls out of the bed.

"Oh my God lance you okay?" He nods. "Okay let's get ready for battle."

Skip cause I can't do fighting:

Lance was on the verge of death, as was I but I was fine. "Coran pod NOW!" I scream coran comes running in we put lance in.

His body looked like it was just not okay.

I have my blade in my hand I run up to Shiro. "What the fuck! Why did you make him go in there if you KNEW this would happen!" I hold the knife at his throat.

He pushes it away his neck, "I didn't know" he falls to the floor.

"You fucker you KNEW! If you didn't you wouldn't make him go in there!" I use my other hand and punch him in thw jaw. He doesn't even flinch.

"How would you feel if I killed adam! Or made him go into a galra ship. And he almost dies!" I scream at him. My side starts hurting more. I cough up some blood. Shiro puts his arm around me. I push him off.

"You hurt lance. Don't fucking touch me!" I hit his arm away. 'This person my look like Shiro but this isn't fucking Shiro. Shiro whould never send lance in to serten death. Or rape him'

"...what happen?" I ask looking at Shiro.

"What do you mean?" His voice sounds unlike his voice.

"You raped lance, and you sent him to death!" I scream at him. My fist ball up.

"...what?" His face changes.

"You fucking heard me you rape MY soulmate and tryed to kill him! I'm fucking bonded to him! You kill him you kill me! Who the fuck are you and what did you do with Shiro!" My eyes full with tears.

He laughs. He fucking laughs, "oh Keith oh sweet innocent little fucking keith. You figured it out. It only took you a few week of being back. All that had to happen was rape and death." He doesn't stop laughing. His voice it's not Shiro. It was never Shiro.

We let a random person on the ship. He's out to kill lance. I make the blade change into a sword. I do something impulsive I cut off it's glara arm.

He falls to the floor, "I want you out before lance heals." I say coldly as I walk away.

Woah! Death to "Shiro" btw some type of version of kuron but like... Yeah! Okay ich liebe dich (hoping It's not that romantic way) bye y'all! Aki, comrade please text me.