Doki Doki part 22

Lance pov

I can't believe that Keith could say that. Does he not think that we will get home does he just think that we're going to stay here. And and called me weak!
I stand up and run to my room. I fall in my way there. The two look at me. I stand again and use the wall for the support. When I hear the sound of tapping on the floor. I let go of the wall and just run. When I get in my room and close the door, I fall on the floor. "Shit"
I pull myself into my bed. The door locks itself. There's a loud knock on the door. "Lance open the fucking door!" Its Keith's voice. I don't wanna talk to him, But if I don't talk to him I'll get in trouble. I can hardly even walk even after her he just lightly fucks me. Let Alone when he he fucks me when im in trouble.
I stand up and open the door, I hold myself up by the door frame. Keith looks at me, "lance are you okay?"
I put on a fake smile and nod to him, "yes of course I'm just fine." I put my hand on his shoulder. Holding myself up.  He kisses me. I kiss him back, though I don't feel anything. All I really feel right now is sad.
"Lance your not okay. What's wrong?"  Keith says.
"Well I um I just wanna see my family."  I feel my eyes start to tear up.  Keith whipes the tears off of my cheeks. I look at him my eyes spilling out with tears. He kisses my cheek. God I love him. I smile at him. He makes me happy.