Help part 40

Lance's pov:

It was weird when I woke up I wasn't next to Keith. I wasn't even in the castle. Everything was purple with some grey. There was a photo on the nightstand. It was of team voltron, but everyone but my eyes where scratched out. Then next to that was a picture of Keith and me. Keith's mostly cut out of the picture. Even if he is it's still easy to tell it's him. I would still know that mullet anywhere.

The door opens and it's Lotor, or I think it is. Though it could be some other white haired, light purple skin,
With yellow outsides of his eyes, along with purple eyes. But that sounds a tad bit far fetched.

The male comes closer to me he sits on the bed next to me. "Hello."

My body shoots up I let out a loud scream. Keith wakes up, "Lance?" He asks still sleepy, "is everything alright?"

I shakes his head, "no, I had a nightmare."

Keith cocks his head, "What happened?"

"I wasn't with you. There was this room, everyone's eyes where scratched out. Then some one who looked like lotor came into the room." I nuzzle into Keith's chest. Keith pets My head as to calm me down.

Keith kisses my head, "Lance, it'll be okay, it's just a dream. It won't happen again." Keith smiles, I look up at him.

"But what if it was like foreshadowing."

"Lance this isn't a movie!" Keith laughs as he says this.

I feel my face heat up, "Are life could be a movie."

"Well your not wrong, but right now it's not." Keith says.

Yup sorry for the short part, I'm working on a thing on, "Flowers for all my lovers" so far got 1000 words or so. Word count:300.