Fix me part 35

TW: panic attack (its how I have them So it my not be 100% right cuz I don't get them bad) and talk about the rape and suicides

Lance's POV:

Shiro was inside me. He was being relentless.

I sit up quickly I can't breath. I put my hands around my throat. I make a hissing noise. "Help" I try to get out. My voice is horse.

Keith runs into my room. I know he didn't hear me he just felt something was wrong even if he's not my soulmate anymore.

He can tell that I'm having a panic attack, he puts his arms around me. "Breath lance" I do as he says.

Once I'm calm Keith rubs my back. "What happened."

"I-I saw it again. It was happing again. He was hurting me. He was it was" I cry into Keith's chest, "I want you to be my soulmate again. Keith please. I don't want Shiro" I say looking back up at him.

"Well it's only a kiss lance... Also, who was hurting you?"

"...I can't say"

"Is it Shiro." He asks, "every time he's close to you, you freak." Keith noticed that?

"It was him, that motherfuckers dead." Keith stands up and takes his knife out of his pocket. "K-keith no" I hold my arms out grabing for the knife.

"You kill him, you kill me..." I say looking down. "I wanna live with you and I can't do that if I'm dead."

"Then if you wanted that then why did you pull this shit. You made it so you had no soulmate. Then you have Shiro and he raped you. So know we can never go back to normal. If you where smarter then you wouldn't have done this shit. You wouldn't have tryed to kill yourself!"

"You did it first! I had to find you with slit wrist in the tub!" I scream back at him.

"I had to find you hanging from the ceiling! I thought I lost you lance! I love you okay! Seeing you like that was the worst thing ever! I just I love you lance." I have a strange felling in my stomach. I meet eyes with Keith. A soft glow of red hits my eyes.

"Holy shit" we say in unison.

"How did that I though you said we had to kiss?" I ask

"I thought we did. Guess we just had to show that we loved eachother."

"Then it should have fixed right away. I love you... Did you not love me till then?"

Welp thats a chapter. Thanks to everyone who commented on the last chapter. Do you want Mpreg or Adoption for the kids that will probably be the ending to the story.