Part 12 (Isabella part 2 of 5)

I stare at lance, "so you kissed keith well we were, not even were ARE still dating? Do you love him or something?" I didnt mind I want to break it off with him. Only for the stupid reason that I don't think I have a soulmate. I've never seen any colors, other than shades but of grey. I wish I could see pinks, blues, reds any color other than black and gerys. I wish I had his eyes.

"Well we kisses because we're well I think we're-" I stop him putting my finger over his mouth not eating to hear the word soulmate. "-if you were going to say soulmate I don't want to hear it." We look at each other. 

"Lance I don't see the big deal of having a soulmate, because I don't have one." I take my finger away as his mouth opens wide. "You don't have a... how?" He says softly. "Guess I'm not worthy enough for a soulmate." Or that's what my dad says to me. "What do colors look like?" I say to him and Roxie. They look at each other than to me. 

"Well," lance grabs my arm and Roxie takes the other one, "let's go look at colors then." So thawas s What we do all day just look at colors and they tell me what they look like. Then I look up and see colors then a girl standing over a bed of what lance and Roxie told me was is pink orchids. We smile at each other. She walk up to me.

"Hi." I say waving to her. 

"Hello." She smiles at me and waves back.

((An; hello! Okay this word count is 281. Wow! Oh and my girlfriend is posting flaming matter and I helped write it. Okay I wore all of Anthony's or mind matters parts. So go read it maybe. Also who is this new girl who's Isabella's soulmate. Oohhh?))