Part 3 (dance part 1)

~keith POV  age 16~

 Siting on pidge bed well she gets ready for the dance, because she actually got asked. By a girl named Ava. We've already thought of a ship name 'adge'. We being me and Tyler are ship name being Kyler. He had asked me so I said yes. Knowing my soulmate hates me. The only reason is i do cut myself and he should be feeling my pain. 

 Pidge walks out in a green dress. With her hair up slightly. Black leggings, and black flats.

 Black leggings, and black flats

 Pidge never looked so happy. Yet knowing this was not her soulmate she was still happy. Me on the other hand yes i was happy, but confused why would someone ask me. Was he going to hurt me. Like lance? 

~4 years ago~

 Lance had keith wrapped around his finger. Keith was finally 'happy'. Happy yeah right. Keith cant be happy or loved. 

 Lance pulls keith under the bleachers in the gym. Keith was dark red. Lance was smirking manically. This confusion keith. Till he saw three other people come and grab him. Isabella, Jackson, and someone he didn't know. 

"Roxie, go." Isabella said. Go where? 

The other person now dubbed as Roxie, puts hand over Keith's mouth. Isabella starts whispering things in Keith's ear. "Your useless, stupid, and gay. You should just go die you little bit of human trash." Keith was now crying dew to the cruel words, being spat in his ear. 

~presents time~ 

 Why does that still hurt me? 

((End of part one of three. Word count: 280.))