The hell in space part 21

(Semi langst)
One week later. Keith's pov!

Lance is surprisingly okay with everything I've done. Though he can't walk whatsoever. As his boyfriend and soulmate. So I have to help him Do everything. There's a knock on my door, "yes?" The door opens and shiro's on the other side, "Keith we need to talk"
"About what?"
"About how your treating lance"
"Okay and?"
"Keith lance can't walk so that means he can't do work."
"Okay I'm not following."
"Keith you need to go easy on the boy or your going to break him." Shirk crosses his arms, "and if you can't go easy on him then I'm pulling the plug on this relationship." My eyes go wide, "what shiro you can't do that!"
"Keith I'm the leader and if I think it's not a good idea then it's not, besides he's your soulmate if he's waited 18 years for you then what's 18 more"
"18 more... Are you saying that we're not going to earth again for another 18 years?" I ask looking down.
"Well no, Keith I think we're going back to earth before 18 years but im just saying it could take that long."
I look up at shiro, "I don't think lance can take that, shiro he already can't take the fact that he can't see his family so I doubt him staying in space for another 18 year would be good shiro if that happens I'm scared lance and I both my parish."
"I don't follow"
"Shiro if we don't go back for 18 years lance may kill himself which in turns mean I die as well! So really shiro we can't let that happen." There's a loud thud on the ground. Shiro and I go to investigate and see a running limping lance. "Frick, LANCE!" I run after him. He runs into his room. "Shit lance? Baby?" There's a soft sob from the other side of the door. "Lance?" I use a slightly higher voice as to sound more caring. This works a crying lance stands on the other side. "Are you okay?"
"N-no! Keith my whole family is on earth and I'm stuck it space with you and shiro and pidge and everyone! God Keith I want my family." He crys more, I pull him into a hug. He cries into my shirt. Well great now I'll have to wash it.

(Words 400 sorry that its kinda short)