Isabella's part 5 of 5 (part 16?)

(A/N: not my art but 2nd most klance thing on my phone)

~lance pov flashback~

 I walk into the hospital. Going to the information desk. "Hello ma'ma I'm looking for a room 173." The lady looks up at me. "It's right down the hall." She smiles pointing down the hall. "Thank you!" I walk down the hall making a shap turn into Isabella's room.

"Hey isabella." I say to her limp body. Harper looks at me, "l-lance she- she took 24 pills. She's no-not going to make it they-they say." Her eyes are red and puffy. I bind down and wrap my arms around her. Isabella's father enters the room. 

"Fucking dyke." He say walk over graving the IV cord and pulling it out of her wrist. Dropping it on the floor. "Stupid dyke. Stupid waste of dyke sperm." The words he says seem to make Harper mad she stands up. "Get out!" She yells. Grabbing Isabella's IV cord and trys putting it back in. Isabella's father grabs Harper. 

"Let her die." He says gritting his teeth. 'Beeep' rings thew out the room. Then screaming. I stay on the floor watching. I stand up and walk out of the room. Doctors and nurses run into the room. I walk out side and walk 5 miles thinking. 

~lances pov present day~

"I did nothing! I let her die!" My eyes feel wet and my cheeks feel hot. I'm crying. In front of keith he sorta hugs me. I then wrap my arms around him.

~lance pov flashback~

I watch Isabellas body sink into the ground. I feel noting. Well i feel sad but I'm not crying. Its like when you read something about dead pr something and your unfazed by it. Harper on the other hand shes crying enuff for the two of us. She grabs my hand. 

They throw dirt on her body.

~lances pov present day~

"Kei-" i push him off of me, "don't hug me." I walk away from him to find Coran and sit there talking to him.

~later~

I wall to my room when i enter theres a note on the floor signed 'keith' in sloppy 80s handwriting. 'Oh my god is he just an 80s time capsule' i open the leter.

'Dear,

     Lance the blue paladin

 Lance I'm sorry that you had to see what you saw. I'm also sorry that i hugged you and I'm sorry that sometimes kiss you. Just you never shut up. I won't stop cutting, but i'll try to stop.it may take time but still. Also I'm sorry that I'm your soulmate. If i could change it I would. You'd be happy right? Anywho shiro says he wants to tell everyone about soulmates at dinner so i may skip. He's like you when he starts talking about adam. 

               Sincerely, Me Aka keith aka the red paladin aka a screw up'

"My god keith. You wow." I say to the empty room. 

((A/N: been some time right. Word count: 478. btw if ya don't know dyke means lesbian. So thought it would be great for her dad to say before she died. Okay so from here on out its going to just be klance and some side ships. But maybe nothing like this again. Other than like lotor kidnapping keith or lance. And doing something so he's the soulmate of the person he kidnapped. Bye! Love ya!!!))