What if we all gave up? part 23

Sorta kinda depressive and pidge is noticed!

Pidge's pov:
I grab my computer, opening it up I search If I can't find my soulmate what does that mean?  I scroll down the page, I click on one of the article's.
So you can't find your soulmate? Well if we're going off of the theory that there are other galaxies and reality and aliens out there. Then you could say that perhaps your soulmate is just an alien. Now that's just it; but if we're going off of other galaxies and realitys, then you'll never meet your soulmate. Well you could perhaps meet your soulmate; but if they are in an alternate reality then your never meeting them.
As all people know you normally meet your soulmatess before 16. So saying this then:
I click off of the article, "shit" I wipe my eyes as I stated crying. "One more year." I stand up, closing the laptop. I go to find Keith, I need to talk to my platonic soulmate, he'd get it. I walk to his door, I knock on it. No anwser. I then go and walk to lance's door. I hear screaming and lance yelling keiths name.
I cover my ears, shake my head and walk to my room. Before I can get there I bump into coran, "hello number 5," I look up at him, "number 5 why are you crying?" He ask his voice is calming. I look at him.
"I don't-my soulmate I can't-and Keith's having sex with lance! So I can't talk to him- I-I my I don't think I'm going to find her him ugh! I want Aha to be my soulmate! But no I have to wait." He concerts me rubing my back.
"Paladin's Please come here, we have an glara flying craft thing." Allura yells over an intercom. Coran and I walk to the main room.  Allura is talking with the person over the com thing. 
"Please identify yourself," the alien has pinkish tanish skin, bright green eyes, she has long purple hair, with a grey uniform, it has a small pin that says, 'genral yinia' yinia? When I look at her I see a rush of purple, soulmate? (A/N just think of yuri from DDLC so yee)
"Ah yes my name is Christensen-yuri yinia." She says. I look at the girl, "allura let her on the ship."
"What Why?" Allura looks at me.
"Let her dock her ship!" I scream at allura.
"Wha-?" I glare at her opening the docking station. Christensen-yuri docks her ship. I run down there. "Hello!?" I smile at her. She gets out of her ship. "Hello." She smiles opening her arms, I run into them.
"Fuck, shit!" I smiles as I start to cry.
"Don't cry green" she says to me I smile more at her. She sets me down, her eyes start tearing up.
"I thought that I didn't have a soulmate." Christiansen-yuri nods i can feel that she feels the same. "Yeah, everone where i'm from everyone gets soulmates at 12 in 16 now." She smiles, "call me yuri." She smiles. "I'm pidge. But you could call me Katie." I smile at her more pulling her down to my hight, "can I kiss you?" She nods, our lips meet.
Keith and lance walk into the room, "hey pid- who's this?" Keith asks.
I pull away from yuri, "my soulmate yuri." I smile at him. He smiles back at me, "pidge Oh my god!" He picks me up hugging me. I laugh hugging him as well.
Lances pov:
I stand there looking at pidge and Keith, there friendship makes me happy.  For keith. I look at yuri, she reminds me of yuri from Doki Doki literature Club. This makes me laugh a little.  She glares at me. I put my hands up in defense, "sorry, you just look a lot like yuri from a really good game. And you know yuris is kinda like Keith in the knife kink thing..." I rub the back of my neck. Keith puts pidge down, He grabs my arm and drags me to my room, "lance." His voice is harsh. I flinch.
"Y-yes master?" I look down. He puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him. I close my eyes.  "Lance look at me please." His voice is nice, its strange to here from him.
I open my eyes, "am I to harsh on you?" He asks running his thumb over the cuts he's placed on my arms. I look at him, "n-no" he tilts his head.
"Lance am I?"
"No Keith Your not hard on me your just really weird with your kniks, it's just ugh! But I enjoy it kinda." I explain to him. He laughs at my stupid explanation.
He kisses me.
Whoa word count:813 I have I problem I really like DDLC