May I speak? Part 20

(Woah weird more words that you read. Btw weird part. No smut but like keith does go past something's and more than just the knife thing. And if you read this and think its a little to smutty (words?) Tell me and ill add that. Sorta smut? My art of deku!)

~Lance's pov again~

I stand there. Keith owns me. What? I'm his soulmate not his slave. Or slut. It's weird that he's making me call him master. Like shouldn't soulmate love be love love? Does he not love me? Am i just a toy to him? 

Pidge walks into the room and sees me with only boxer's on. I look down blushing coving my chest with my jacket. I wave at her, just in case pidge is going to rat onme that i used words. Which i almost did. 

"Lance why aren't you speaking?"

I don't use words but i do sign to her, "keith told me I'm his slut and he owns me and i can't speak with out him being okay with it." She bust out laughing almost crying.

"Y-you mean! Little keith owns the great Lance McClain." She can hardly get that out with out laughing. I nod glaring at her. Then signing, "he claimed me." I point to the Ks.

"I can't believe keith owns you!" She doesn't stop laughing. 

This is what I've wanted right? I've wanted to be Keith's. I leave the room putting my jacket on and zipping it. I go to find keith.

"Keith?" I say almost forgetting words are not okay. Keith quickly turns grabbing my hand and draging me to his room. "Keith?" 

"Shut up if you don't want to get more punished." He says pushing me onto his bed. "Lance is this okay?" He asks like he cares. It makes me weak. I nod. "Words please."

"Yes keith this is okay." I say. He hits my thigh gently. 

"That's master to you." I nod blushing loving his dominance. This is just so great!

"Okay babe I'm not going to screw you. But i am going to punish you." I tilt my head as to ask how. Keith stands up grabing a few things from a small bax from under his box. I could hear their was more in it like a lot more. He only grab out three things. A vibrator, ball gag, and a chain with a collor on it. 

He puts the collor on my neck and stands me up. He then lops the chain part threw a hole in the roof. Making it so i couldn't move much. He then puts the gag in my mouth. Then holds up the vibrator, "is this okay?" I nod.

He puts the vibrator up my ass, just that makes me moan. He smirks. He puts it at level 1. "Every hour on the hour it'll go up a level." Keith puts his hand on my Ks he kisses them both. I could care less the vibrator is just making me moan even if it is only on level one. He holds up a pair of hand cuffs putting them on my hands. "And now your stuck like that wait." He looks down at my hard, he undoes the jacket. By unzipping it, he then gropes my hard on. It's weird but does make me moan. He does this a few more time's then zips the jacket back up. 

He turns to leave then looks back, "if you need me scream there a camera up there. Btw the whole team will see this. Other than well hunk and coran. If you say any name it had better be mine or this punishment will get a lot worse," he breaks out of his dominance fir a second to ask, "is all that okay with you?" I nod not caring if the team see me like this. They've seen me naked more than once. 

((A/N: owo that was oof. Word count 656. Woah! Tell me what you all think please! Okay imma go to sleep rn bye!))