Just left him hangging there Part 32

Same tw as last part, Suicide. All for everyone child lance. Cuz we love watching him suffer. Don't lie you know you do. Also some god junk I know that can offend some people so like yeah. Well like the God seen in the Umbrella Academy

Lance's POV:

The room goes dark it's happing, I'm about to die when I hear a voice.

'Lance' the voice spoke, 'you need to live' the voice sounds pushy. Like a little girl whom I've offend. I open my eyes, in a sea of gey I seem to be the only thing with some color.

'Hehe, hard to see you, everything here just goes together. Your a sight to see. Why is it?' The voice is cold and distant even if the body it inhabitants is that of a small child. A girl none the less. She has dark long grey hair. Along with a pale grey dress that reminds me of a Catholic school uniform. She has Churchy shoes on.  And a large brim hat. She rides a bike.

"Why is what?" My voice seems to stand out more than hers.

'That your physical body seems to be dying and yet your soul is somehow not. As of your still in some way attached to your living soulmate. But that cannot be. I've made it so when one dies the other goes with, as to make life easier for both people. How has your soulmate- you touched that plant? Didn't you..?' She looked up at me as she spoke.

"Well i...yes. I wanted to die, but I don't want keith-" she holds her hand up making me stop speaking.

'Please no names' she said her voice sounding sad in some way.

"Oh; well my soulmate, I don't want him to die if I die. I love him, I just don't want to live for him." I said looking away then a question arose, "why did you put me with him?"

She tilts her head, 'your soulmate?' I nod, 'esay the two of you are some of the most perfect people for one another. If you didn't get together then the world would be doomed.'

"How we are just teens suck in the middle of a fucking war" her mouth opened to speak.

I feel my eyes start to open up. "Oh thank god lance!" It's a voice I know it's a voice I love; it's Keith. He hugs me, He moved my hair away from my face and kisses me. "I thought I lost you. Don't ever do that again."

I can feel him with me but I can't feel him with me with me.

The plant worked. I'm not his mate anymore. My eyes start to well with tears.

"Lance babe what's wrong?" His voice is soft and calming. Its more of a coo than his normal voice. He's being careful with you.

"I tryed to hang myself, lots of things are wrong Keith." My voice is low and horse, I found it hard to speak.

His face shows hurt but his body doesn't he holds me closer.

He just holds me, doesn't look at me or even try to kiss me. It makes me feel better. Until I remember what I did.

"Keith your not my soulmate... Anymore...I think it's someone new."

Hint hint my dudes. So yeah klance is main ship but I wanted to have a thing were your soulmate can change but the only way to do that is to touch this plant. So Keith and lance will have new soulmates! For like one or two chapters until they fix it. Little hint one of there new soul mates will be Lotor cuz everyone who voted on Allura's soulmate said Romelle and I wanna use lotor in some way.

So which lotor ship do you want for two chapter before klance again.
Keitor OR Lanctor