Keith! part 25

TW: attempted suicide
Lance's pov:

  Keith grabs my arm pulling me into a kiss, I kiss him back. "What was that for Keith?" He runs his fingers threw my hair.

"Your so cute." I smile at him, Keith pulls my hair. I make a small noise. Keith smirks at me, "are you still horny?" He puts his hand over my dick threw my jeans.
"K-keith." I move away slightly. I may still be horny but I'm No slut.  Keith pulls me closer, "lance, what do you call me."

"Master..." It sounds almost like a moan. Keith looks like he's sorta kinda wants me. I sorta kinda want him too. "I want you." I say under my breath. He kisses me again. He pins me to the wall.

~1 week later cuz I'm lazy and don't wanna write smut but they have sex(duh) and yeah~ tw: don't continue if your easily disturbed with death or Suicide

I woke up feeling cold, I look to both my sides and see no keith. I stand up wraping the blanket around my body for warmth. I make my way over to Keith's room, "Master?" I knock on the door. No answer. Strange. I here soft wimpers.

The sounds make me woired. I open the door, I see some dark spots on the floor. My arms start hurting more than it was when I woke up. "Keith?" I say walking into his bathroom.

I see Keith laying in his tub, it's a soft pink color. He has deep cuts in his arms. His body looks almost life less, though I know he's not, if he was I would be dead.

I run over to him, pulling his head above the water, when it slipped under. "Keith! Wake up please" I hit the shorter male in the arm. He doesn't move, "Keith please, I don't want you to die." I grip him pulling him out of the tub slightly, his body dripping with blood and water. "Keith please," I slap him, "wake up you stupid fucking human!" My eyes fill up with tears. He doesn't wake up.

Allura runs into the room, "lance whats- Keith!" She helps by getting his legs out of the tub. "Lance, help me get him to the healing pods." I look at her, nodding. I grab his top half picking him up. Allura grabs his legs. The two of us take him to the healing pods.

We out the suit on him, then put him in the pod. Allura leaves the room. I stand there my arms start to heal a little.

~four days later~ end of tw

    I woke up on the floor. I sit up looking at Keith's pod, it's empty. "Keith." My voice is horse, I stand up.

  Starting to walk around the place, "Keith?" I go to the kitchen he's sitting there with hunk eatting.

"Keith!"  I smile, i pull him up so he looks up at me are lips meet. When we pulled away, "when did you wake up? Are your arms okay?" I ask pulling his sleeves up looking at them, there only scared over. "Thank god your okay." 

Keith blushes slightly, his face pulling away from mine. I smile I love looking at him when he blushes.

I kiss his head. "I love you Keith."
"Yup, thanks for saving me." He says in a hushed voice. I put my arms around him.

I sit down next to him, "why didn't you wake me up? After you got out."

"Well you just looked so pretty, and calm. So I didn't want to wake you." Keith looks at me.

I smile at him, "well thanks but still I wanted to be the first person to see you when you woke up."

"If it makes you feel any better I saw you when I first woke up." Keith says.

  I whisper into Keith ear, "if you wanna do something fun meet me in my room." I kiss his cheek, bouncing up and semi-skipping to my room.

When I get to my room, I get some sort of game consle. I start up some game. After a bit I hear a knock, I open up the door.
"Hey Keith." I say pulling him it to the room, "wanna do some training exercise?"

"Training?" Keith says looking up at me.

"Yup!" I smile at him.

"Sure" he says looking at me.

I pull him down onto the floor. I sit next to him starting a game, "red or blue?"

"...red...Why are all games with teams in read vs blue?" He says clicking the player 1.

"I don't know Keith just Play the game and don't question it." I say clicking the player 2 button.

~after an hour of playing~

"Haha! I'm winning!" I say in a happy voice.
"Thats only because I'm letting you win." Keith retorts back at me.
"Keith my love, if you had the Chance to win a game or anything I know you'll take it." I say taking my eyes off the screan to look at him.

As I do this the game says, "player 1 wins"

I look back at the screan quickly, "what you cheated!" I punch him in the arm gently.
"I did not you just didn't win."
"Lets to again!"
"Eh I think I'm done playing video games with you. I would really go catch up on trianing." He says standing up.
"But this is training, where bonding!"
"Bye lance." He says as he opens the door, "see you later."

He leaves the room I smile to myself. I start the game again going agents the computer when I feel something. I look down at the string it's starting to fade. Strange? I thought to myself, wonder what that means, normally if your soulmate loves you it goes away completely but it's only lighter. Oh well.

I finish the round then to and lay on my bed falling asleep soon after. Wait, has he not loved me this whole time?

Word count: 1004. Thanks for reading this part, should I make a chapter where it shows what happens of your soulmate where to die? I mean I think I'm already going to do the with shiro, btw no Adams not dead(yet) and this chapter wont happen for a while, seeing as this is most likely rn placed around seasons 1 and 2. Or later. And Romelle has won as being alluras soulmate so Yay! Even though I don't really ship them, but ehhhhhh I honestly don't care who the two end up with so this works. Okay bye thanks for reading this part!