Falling for you part 34

But now I'm fallin' for you falling for you, can help it anymore and now I'm falling for you.

Lance's POV:

I lay on the floor listening to 'Falling for you from teen beach movie' I sing the words softly. I hear a knocking sound on my door.

"Come in!" I scream as the door opens.  Its shiro, Keith and lotor. "Ummm...what do you all need?" I sit up turning down the music. Still swaying slightly to the beat of the music.

"We just wanna talk." Keith says as lotor reaches for his hand. Keith quickly pulls his hand away. "Lotor I told you I'm not your soulmate. Were only here to tell lance that we have a way to fix it." I look up at them.

"F-fix it? How?" I ask, a big smile finds it's self on my face. (Makes sense) Keith smiles sitting down next to me.

"Well... We just have to kiss. It'll fix everything." Keith smiles at me.

"R-really? Thats it. Seems rather easy." Keith nods as I say this.

Keith and I move closer to one other, he puts his hand in my hair. We get extremely close. Then, it happens. I push him of.

Images of Shiro and that feeling come right back. Him forcing himself into me. His words. That voice he used.

I make it so I'm backed it to a corner, "get away from me!" I scream cry. Keith doesn't understand it. Shiro does. Lotor looks at the two.

Shiro quickly gets lotor and Keith out of the room; he stays.

He sits in frount of me. He puts his hand on my cheek. Then slaps me. I scream slightly.

"Don't you dare tell them you little slut." He says harshly to me. I cover my ears still crying. He kisses me, its forceful but I fear if I don't go with it I'll get worse than just being slapped.

"Y-yes sir..." My voice is so soft and quite that you'd have to be do close to me to even hear anything I said.

"Good" he stand up and kicks me lightly he then leaves the room.

The song shifts to 'Hold me tight from Across the Universe' I cry even more.

My body becomes a small ball on the floor.

Yeah abuse is fun right?
Word count: 393
Okay bye!