wanna just chill part 38

Sorry for the long ish wait. Also look at princess eilonwy! Love her. Most forword princess in Disney history!

Keith POV:

I've been so freaking mad at Shiro that I can't even look at lance with out thinking of what Shiro did to him. Shiro maybe gone, but what he did is just! Ugh!!

I hate him I hate him I hate him!

"Keith?" I hear Lance's voice say. I turn around to look at him.

"Yes?" He hugs me.

"Thank you, I haven't be able to say it I just." He starts crying, "I love you Keith."

"I love you too lance." Thats the third time I've ever said it to him.

I hug him back.

"Hey Keith! Wanna watch a movie?" Pidge tells at lance and I. Yuri is at her side like always.

"Sure what movie?"

"Only the best movie with the horned king!" My eyes light up as she says this.

"Do you mean!" "The black coldren!" We say at the same time. Lance and yuri look confused.

"What?" Lance says.

"It's a movie that pidge and I watched all the time on earth." I explain this to lance.

"Oh I've never seen it."

After the movie and latter that night:

I was laying in my bed when I hear a soft tap on my door. I get up and answer it. It's lance.

"Yeah?" I lean on the door frame.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" His voice is low and shy.

"Yeah." I move over for him to walk inside.

He walks inside and lays on the bed.

I lay next to him and spoon him. He falls asleep soon after. 

Guys super sorry this is so short. I just needed to get a part out. Word count:294 thanks for reading this part!