Letter's part 31

Suicide in this chapter. Well attempted Suicide

Lance's POV:

I sit on the floor in my room. I'm crying my eyes out. I grab a pen and start writing things down.

The paper says how I feel and shit. It reads; Dear motherfuckers,

If your reading this then I'm dead. Hopfully. Life is shit. Shiro raped me, Keith hates me. So why should I even be here? If I'm gone then well you all don't have to put up with me. Seeing as you all hate me. Just like my fucking soulmate. So I'm taking my own life once I've severed the soulmate bond. See you in hell. If we're not going to heaven because we've killed so many people who did nothing. Some of those people where just normal people. And we killed them. What did they ever do to us?

I set the note on my bedside table. Then I leave to the plant where I found some plant that pidge told us; if you touch this plant you'll lose your soulmate bond.

Which is what I want to do, so when I kill myself I don't take Keith with me.

  I locate the plant and grab a hand full of it. I see the string start to fade. The scars I had from Keith start fadding as well. Once it's all gone I feel dizzy.

I get in blue and fall onto the floor. She starts flying to the castle. Once where at the castle I get out of the lion and go to my room.

  I grab a rope. The door locks. Down the hall I can hear running.

  I start to tie myself a noose. I put it around my neck, then I put in on a hook in the ceiling. I stand on a chair and jump off.

  The rope doesn't snap my neck, I hang there gasping for air.