What did I ever do to you? Part 27

Keith's Pov:

         A week later I sat on my bed listening to My Chemical Romance  when someone knocks on the door.  I stand up turning down the music and open the door. "yeah?"  the person on the other side looks like they've been threw hell and back.  They look down at the floor.

"Can I sleep here tonight?"  lance asks me looking up with only his eyes. 

I nod, "um yeah sure; come on in." I move back slightly letting him in the room. Over the last week lance has been avoiding me like I'm the pelage. Though I understand him avoiding me, if the person whom was closest to lance accused him of raping me then I'd probably avoid him.  I wish he hadn't been avoiding me thou.  I've started to feel less sick when I'm near him, like not by much, but it's getting better. 

 He walks into my room, and lays on the bed. he looks at me, "Keith I'm sorry that I've been an ass and avoiding you, I shouldn't have done that. I should have stayed with you. god, I'm sorry that you got stuck with me for a soulmate. thou and Shiro would have been happier. He wouldn't have fucked up your chances by thinking his soulmate was a girl for.... like a long time," he laughs a little, "He or honestly anyone who wasn't me would have gotten off there high horse and started dating you right when they saw you. instead of dating a real ass whom is dead know, hell harper probably is dead as well. Now I wouldn't know that, for all we know when your soulmate dies you don't; but instead you feel a void in your soul or something stupid like that. "  

 When he finally stops rambling I laugh a little, "lance I'm happy your my soulmate." I smile at him. Yeah Lance I'm happy your my soulmate and you let me fuck you like there is no tomorrow 24/7. so much so that on the daily you can't walk. I touch the back of his neck.  he flinches, "lance are you okay?" He nods. 

 "yeah. it's fine I just- it's been a bit since the last time you touched me." he laughs a little, it sounds weird. 

 "oh then I can just not touch you?" he sits up on the bed and waves his arms in the air, "what no Keith I never said that! all I said was it was a little weird. I want you to touch me." 

 I tilt my head and laugh softly, this makes him smile.  his smile makes me feel a little weird. 

 "Keith can we just get some sleep?" he says holding his arm out, I nod taking his arm. He pulls me onto the bed, I yelp a little. He kisses my head. 

 I lay down wrapping my arms around him, he nuzzles into me.  After about 5 minuets I hear soft snoring from lance. It's cute. I fall asleep having a weird dream. 

(Wet dream btw skip if you wanna)

'Keith.' A voice say, it sounds almost lance like. I look around looking for this voice. When I look down I see lance naked, he's moaning in between him saying my name. I'm trusting into him, 'fuck Keith harder!' He yells gripping my arms. I do what he wants. Moving my body faster he screams and moans louder, 'fuck!' He looks like A mess. Hair sticking to his face, dripping with some white substance. My fist guess was sweat, but soon after I relized it was my cum over his body. He screams my name as more white substance covers us both.

(Dream over but like smut ahead so maybe click off or keep reading)

  I wake up looking down, "fuck" I say softly. I have a hecking booner, it was a hecking dream!

After dealing with my little buddy I stand up and go take a shower. Once done with the shower I go back to my room. I hear sounds coming from outside the door.

Sounds like lance, wait is he masturbating? I hear him say Master and Keith a lot. I walk into the room. Low and behold lance is fingering himself as he says my name.