Part 2

~keith POV 6 years later~

(Keithwantstodie has entered the chat)

(Pidgin has entered the chat, pidgin has invited lanceylance to the chat)

Keithwantstodie: pidge way did invite lance!

Pidgin: because you love him keith.

Lanceylance: wooh keith I'm flattered but I have already meet my soulmate.. you know isabella! My girlfriend since 3rd grade.

(Keithwantstodie has changed name to Keithwantstodiebecauseof_lance)

Keithwantodiebecauseof_lance: yeah you never stop talking about her. You know lance we don't always want to hear about her. She does not even like you talking to us so i dont see why you still do. I mean you already blocked your platonic soulmate out because of her. You know that can hurt you and them.. lance that just a bad move on your part.

(Keithwanttodiebecauseof_lance has left the chat)

(Lanceylance has changed name to lancealot)

Pidgin: keith 

(Pidgin has invited keithwantstodiebecauseof_lance to chat)

(Keithwantstodiebecouseof_lance has changed name to fire_cherry_bomb)

Fire_cherry_bomb: what pidge?

Lancealot: what the hell man! I have not been pushing hunk away!

Pidgin: yes you really are

Lancealot: not helping pidge

Fire_cherry_bomb: lance f*ck off just dont talk to us again.

Lancealot: you know what keith f*ck you!

Fire_cherry_bomb: okay meet me at my place

Fire_cherry_bomb: wait what i did not type that 

((A/N: of your soulmate says something like this you'll black out and agree to it))

Lancealot: keith wtf!

Pidgin: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!!

Fire_cherry_bomb: no, what does it mean?

Pidgin: keith flirt with lance, AND DONT SAY NO!

Fire_cherry_bomb: fine.. lance did you know there are 206 bones in your body. Want one more? 

Lancealot: only if its one of yours

Pidgin: SEE! YOU TWO ARE SOULMATES!

(Fire_cherry_bomb has logged off)

(Lancealot has logged off)

Pidgin: see you both tomorrow at school klance... yeah ill call you both that

~3rd person POV~

 Keith passing around his room thinking.

 God he's not my soulmate is he? I mean wait no... pidge

Yes keith

I forgot we could do this mind thing

I didn't you just never think about me 

Not true

No need to mind yell. Oh i have a idea meet me at my house in one hour.

Fine

~pidge texting lance~

Lance my house one hour. Got it

                                                    Yes,will keith be there?

You'll see when you get here 

                                                      Okay...

~two hours later~

"No, pidge I'm not doing that." Lance says in slit anger and pidge for daring him to kiss keith.

"Geez I'm not that bad.." keith says half pissed half sad.

"Fine lance then how about, i dare you to do the pockychallenge with keith." Pidge knows this will get lance to agree and kiss keith. She had planned this for weeks. 

"A challeng! Hell yeah!" Lance yells in excitement. Knowing (thinking) he'll bet keith. Easy -Essie's. He grabs the pocky that was siting on the table. Smiling he opens the box of pokey, gently pulling out a piece of the candy. Then he begins to place the biscuit part in his mouth. 

 (is pocky a candy?)

Keith sees these actions as flirtatious, by Blushing a dark red. Pidge just sits on her bed smiling when keith puts his mout around the chocolate part. 

 The two boys being to bit the candy that is separating their lips. The two get close enough to feel each other's breaths. Both lance and keith began to blush. It getting darker and darker the closer the two get. Then the twos' lips meet.

Lance doesn't pull away.

Keith doesn't pull away.

The two sit there with there lips attached for a few minutes (like two but).

Lance wanted more.

Keith wanted more.

((A/N: the Next chapter with be a dance. In it lance will be 15. Keith will be 16. Pidge will be 13. Hunk will be 15. Isabella will be in it but not how you expect. Also there will be a lot of let downs for keith in it. Word count: 638))