Part 4 (dance part 2)

((A/N: isabella will be more of a dick, but this time to lance. Also klance will be a thing in this chapter. Wooh))

~Keith's POV~

  We get to the dance. I look around the room and see Isabella, Roxie, and lance. Lance looks over to me and my group. The three then begin to laugh, guessing about me. 

 Lance walks over to me. I walk behind my date. Tyler is way taller then me, thank god for my short Hight.

"Keith my i have this dance?" Lance asks. Tyler doesn't know the hell lance has put me though. So he moves not knowing. Lance takes my hand and moves me to the middle of the floor.

 The song 'first burn' plays. I get excited forgetting who I'm going to be dancing with for this song. I sing the words to it. Lance smiles at me as a few kids grab their phones to record.

  Lance puts his arms around my waist. "Lance I'm not the girl." "What?" He looks confused. 

"If your going to dance with me my arms go their yours go," i move his arms to my neck, "here." 

"What but your so sort!" 

"Lance i will physically fight you!" Lance looks away from me when i say that. "Lance what's wrong?" 

"I-i nothing." 

"Tell me!"

"Okay fine it's Isabella she well i told her i was bi and she fucking punched me. When i was changing in the boys locker room all the guys where saying guess lance got some last night." 

"She what!" I push lance off of me and go to find Isabella. 

"Oh look the gay is here." Roxie snickers.

"Oh did you come to be gay? Or to get get punched oh oh or maybe to get some?"

 Standing my ground i walk over to Isabella and punch her a few times. I grab my blade out till i hear. "KEITH!" It was pidge and lance with a teacher. I quickly hide my blade. 

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Keith tried to kill me." 

"Keith lance out of the dance now." 

~after the two get kicked out lances POV~

 Me and keith go to his house we play truth or dare. Like two ten year old girls at a sleepover.

"Truth or dare?" I ask

"Dare"

"Kiss your crush." I never expected this. He moves from his spot on the bed and grabs my shirt. "Wha-" he kisses me on the lips. I kiss back.

((Word count:414))