O N E

Emma's POV

I ran down the stairs. It's the first day of not being in school anymore. Come on Emma, what do you want to do before you move to L.A. Just then she got the best idea. She had never really been super happy with the way she looked, and her short brown hair with blue eyes made her look like a nerd. She grabbed her wallet, keys, and phone and ran out the door.

She walked into the beauty salon and smiled at the cashier. "Hello, do you guys have an opening right now?" I asked boldly. She nodded and I sat in the chair.

"What would you like today? A color? Trim?" She asked politely, ,easing with my hair a little bit.

"I actually want to change my look completely. I'm thinking about extensions, coloring it blonde, stuff like that." I watched the nice girl smile and get excited. She obviously loved her job, and I was just excited for my new life.

- - - -

It was now 4 hours later, and I was finished. I looked I the mirror and gasped at my new oiled totally different. I got up and moved my new hair around some more. "Thank you sooo much!" I said, my excitement overflowing.

"No problem! It was really fun. Come up to the cash register, and we can sort out all the business stuff." She said before leaving me.

After I was done I rode back to my house. My mom was rarely around, but when she was, we had the best time together. When I got home I was surprised she was even there. I walked through the door and her expression told it all. She had to double take a look at my face before realizing that it was me. "Hey mom" I laugh gingerly

She gasped and asked all these questions, playing with my new hair, and asking why. "I'm moving to L.A soon... remember?" She nodded and backed up.

"Hey, could you take a pic so I can send it to my friends?" She nodded and took my phone.

After taking what felt like millions of pictures, she stopped and handed it to me.

"I'm ordering pizza, I don't feel like cooking tonight." She sighed while grabbing her phone and dialing the pizza place.

When I got upstairs I decided to make a new Instagram account. "New me, new account." I sighed looking at all the pictures of Daniel and I.

- - - -

2134 likes Imemmaaa sometimes you have to forget the past, to make room for the future 👀

2134 likes
Imemmaaa sometimes you have to forget the past, to make room for the future 👀

Littlebird - your so pretty! I don't get howwww

Hater1 - stop trying to be one of the cool kids, because you aren't

Imemmaaa - if you don't want to look at my feed, then unfollow me and leave your rude comments out of the comment section 😉 @hater1

Littlebird - yessss queen
Liked by imemmaaa

- - - -

I was shocked by how many likes it had gotten, even if some people could get that many in like 2 seconds. Maybe L.A will be fun.

Time skip brought to you by... idk anymore how about donuts. They are pretty good

I was now waiting at the plane terminal (is that what you call it?). All my bags were packed, and most of my stuff had to be left in my room. I only got one bag, and I would need to buy the rest.

I got on the plane and decided to post a new picture on my Instagram. It had been a couple weeks since my first post, and if I'm going to be honest, I was getting to be really popular.

I had gone from 6000, to almost 15k in a matter of weeks. It still blew my mind, but I was enjoying it. Sure like anyone else I got hate, but that wasn't always such a bad thing. It really helped build my self esteem, because I realized that they didn't even know me.

- - - -

Liked by Danielseavey and 289,678 others

Imemmaaa Moving to L.A today, can't wait for the sun ☀️

Hater1 - ew, you should get a life

Emmalover - @hater1 maybe you should try getting a life instead of hating people on the internet
Liked by imemmaaa

Danielseavey - cutie

Imemmaaa - @danielseavey thank you 😊

- - - -

What if he remembers me? What if he hates me? Thoughts whirled around me head. What am I thinking? I look totally different, of course he doesn't remember me.

I shook my head and put my earbuds into my phone. I had just found this band, it's called Why Don't We. I have to admit, they are really good. I haven't seen any pictures of their face and when I saw the front cover I almost screamed. There he was, Daniel.

On the front page of my phone screen. I laughed at the sight of him. He still has his tooth gap. I would have thought that a celebrity would have gotten that fixed.

I kept listening to the music, admiring all of their voices. Their music was fabulous, and I knew that I would be listening to them a lot.

—————

That's all for the first chapter :p. I hope you guys like it! I really liked incorporating the Instagram part into there. They are really fun to plan out and stuff.

I hope you guys have a great day 😉

edit 2/11/20: mmmmmmm what is this? i just realized how awful this is so like. i'm sorry 😬