Epilouge

8 years later

Emma pov

I laugh as I pick her up.

My babygirl

My Eppie.

Her full name is Epiphany Ann Seavey, but we call her eppie for short.

She has straight brown hair, and blue eyes, just like her dad.

She was born 5 years ago, and since then I've tried having children, but I've failed.

The doctor said I couldn't have any more children, and it hurt.

After a while, I realized there were other ways. I talked to Daniel about it, and we both agreed that adoption would be a great way around it.

When we went to the adoption center, we saw many children. Wanting to find the perfect match, we looked at many.

At one of them, we saw 2 children. One about the age of 11, and one that looked elementary school age.

We had found out they were siblings, and we decided to adopt both of them.

Our family has grown to be 5, not including the boys.

The band broke up a couple years ago, but they still hang out.

I'm currently talking to Christina, while trying to clean up my house. She was sitting on a stool by my center island.

I brushed my rag across the marble countertop, cleaning up crumbs from a sandwich I had make for eppie.

"Hey Emma, what did you think about when you were pregnant?" Christina asked, curiosity in her voice.

"Well, at the time. I guess I was worried what Daniel would think. We were still pretty young at the time, and I didn't know if he would leave me or not." I said, remember the time when I looked at 3 pregnancy tests on my bathroom sink.

I sigh and look at her. She nodded, before pulling a box out of her bag. It was wrapped, neatly with a bow on top. She pushed it to me, and curiously I take it.

I open it, and inside sits 4 tests.

All positive.

I scream and run around the corner, hugging her.

"You're going to be such a great mother!" I yelled

"Shhhhhh people will hear" she shushed me

"Wait, Corbyn doesn't know?" I asked shocked.

"No, you're the first." Christina says, excited for this new adventure.

"Well, let's figure out how to tell everyone."

———

That's all folks 🤙

I loved this book Oofta

But like, I have many more ideas for other books, so those will be coming out soon hopefully.

Thank you guys for reading

💕💕💕 love you