S I X T E E N

Emma POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. I touch my head, and instantly regret it. I try to remember, but everything is hazy. I look at the bedside table and see a glass of water, 3 tablets of what im gussing is advil, and a change of clothes.

I take a big gulp of water, and wash down the pills. I look at the clothes, and then decide why not. There were some black leggings with what looks like a bird on them, and an oversized sweatshirt with the same bird.

Huh, must be the same brand or something?

I sit on the bed and look at my phone.

I turn it on and sww about 10 texts from Corbyn. They were all wondering why I wasn't responing, especially because I always respond. My phone is my life, the way I talk to my friends, I always have it.

I decided

to text him back.

Corbitch: HEY!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Emma: Im fine, just got hit in the head with something, boutta get some answers now

(not sent)

I was about to send the message when I heard a commotion outside of the room. Hesitantly I opened the door, and looked out. I walk down a hall, and come to some stairs that overlook the house.

Damn, whoever lives here, must be rich.

I walk down the wooden stairs, and into the kitchen. I felt like it was okay to raid it, since there were cookies out.

Hey, if I'm going to die, minus well die eating

I walk further and see a bunch of equipment, and with it a bunch of people.

I just happen to know these people, there was jonah eating on the couch. Zach looked like he wanted to sleep, and Jack was talking to the blonde guy who hit me in the head with whatever it was. Corbyn was talking to Daniel, and Daniel. Well, he was pacing.

God, he looks cute even when hes frustraided and pacing.

I wasn't really listening to their conversation until I heard a part of him loving someone. Then he was talking about the kiss, and I knew it was me.

He actually loves me

He loves me back

I run in and grab some more cookies in case I had to run out of here, and walk back.

Getting all the courage up from within me, I decided to say something. I decided on the simplest thing, yet only he would know.

"Hey sea" I say.

----------

Ha

hahahahaha

to baddddd

gunna have to waittttt

love you guyyyyyyssssssssssss

bai