T E N

Elise POV

I opened the door to Emma's room and peaked inside. She was simply sitting on her bed, looking like a mess. She hadn't gotten over Daniel, and everyone who had seen her would know that.

"Hey Em, wanna go out with me?" I asked, Turing to sound persuasive.

"Nah, I'm not really up to it."

"No, your going out with me, if you enjoy it or not is up to you."

She sighed and got up. I watched her put another shirt on (not in a sexual way, jeesh), to make sure she didn't try and fall back asleep.

After she was done, I looked at her, deciding if this was good enough for a concert, and a big part of her life. I shook my head and got this outfit for her to wear.

I watched her grudgingly put it on, and put her hair in a messy bun

I watched her grudgingly put it on, and put her hair in a messy bun. I pointed a finger over to her make-up and she just shook her head. I rolled my eyes and pulled her over to her spiny chair.

After she was all done, we left the apartment, and went to the grove to get some food. I got some Chinese food, and Emma got some pizza.

I looked at my phone, and texted jack.

Jack - where are you?

Elise - the grove

Jack - well, the concert starts in 20 min

Elise - well, how was I supposed to know?

Jack - you could have looked it up smh

Elise - whatever ramen, we will be there soon

Jack - you to with that nickname? Ughhh whatever

I laughed at how annoyed he got, and looked at Emma. She had just came back with some ice cream, and luckily she got one for me.

"Thanks em, now for the main event." I said, hoping she didn't know there was a concert.

"Ugghhh please no more. I just wanna sleeeeep." Emma said, dragging out the "eee"

I just shook my head and dragged her to the car. I drove to the venue, and to the back door. Emma was sleeping, so I didn't have to worry about her knowing where we were.

I looked over at my phone and picked it up.

Elise - we are at the back door. I'll wake up Emma, and then put the blindfold on her. When I knock 2 times, open up.

Jack - ok, the concert started 20 min ago, but it'll still work. Daniel is sure worried though.

Elise - don't worry, she'll have to say yes.

I looked over at Emma, and poked her face. "Come ooonnnn. We are here!" I screamed, and almost instantly she was awake. She looked around and frowned.

"What are we goin to do? Go to a club?"

"Close enough." I sighed

I put the blindfold over her eyes, and went to the door. I knocked twice, and jack opened up the door. We both nodded to each other, and dragged Emma inside.

As we go inside, I realize the concert is completely silent, and when we got to the stage, Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah were all holding a finger up to their mouths, signaling for them to stay silent.

Daniel was pacing, and Cadyn was trying to calm him down.

God, I love him. (Lol she's talking bout Cadyn. I'm not going to be like BrambleWish and break up my favorite ship 7 times)

I lead Emma out to a stool in the middle of the stage, jack on my trail. I sat her down,and signaled for all the boys to circle around her. For two reasons of course.

i) To be cute, and b surrounded by her friends.

ii) so she doesn't try and run away before Daniel gets to say anything.

I walked over to Cadyn and kissed him on the cheek before wishing her good luck. I walked off of stage, waving to some of the fans.

"Elise, can I take the blindfold off now?"

"Yes em, take it off"
———
Hahahahahaha cliffhanger. Lol sorry this took so long. I absolutely promise the next one will come out sooner. I don't think myself can wait that long to see what I write out. (Yeah, I don't plan ahead, I'm not talented enough for that.)

I bet his chapter's cliffhanger killed you more then last chapters. 😈

I hope you guys likes this chapter, and baiiiiiiiii