F I F T E E N

Daniel POV

We are all sitting on the couch, logan is getting snacks, and all I can think about is Emma. Logan came in the room and started setting up a bunch of cameras.

Whatever he's planning, it must be more of a sit down. Maybe a Q&A?

I look over and see Corbyn nervously looking at his phone.

"Hey Corbyn, whats wrong? Is she not answering?" I ask, nervous about what his answer might be.

I watch him as he shakes his head. My heart drops in an instant.

"Who's not answering?" Logan asks. I look at Corbyn, then at logan.

"Just Christina, he thinks that she might have lost her phone." I say, trying to act as normal as possible.

Logan just shrugs his shoulders and finishes up with the lighting and stuff.

I watch him turn on the camera and start his intro.

"SO, boys. today we are going to get all the tea. I've decided to let the fans, ask the questions, and we are going to answer them. I tweeted out earlier what were some questions they had for either you guys, or me, and they answered. So lets get onto it." Logan practically yelled

"But firsstttt, always plug. Go buy my merch at loganpaul.com/shop" he whispers into the camera, and then backs up.

We all laugh, and get comfortable.

"So, a lot of these questions are boring, like whats your guys favorite song. Stuff like that, but one that gets repeated a lot is about realtionships. So lets get onto that." I see logan smirk.

My heart quickens as he looks at me.

"Well, im already with Christina, and thats obvious so jack, what about you?" Corbyn says, laughing at the end when jack pouts.

"Well, cORbYn I am a single pringle, but my true love, is zach over here. Duh" I see him shake is head and lay on his 'True Love'.

Jonah raises his hands in surender. "Nope, my love is Harry Potter".

All eyes are on me. My heart quickens even more if thats possible, and I am forced to answer.

"Nope, my love is watermelon."

Logan looks at me, and then to Corbyn. Anxiety starts to kick in and my breathing quickens. I get up and leave. I watch Logan shut off the camera, and start talking to jack. Corbyn jogs over to me to stop me from pacing.

"Dude, whats up?" he asks

"Whats up?!" I basically yell.

"Whats up is the only girl that I've ever loved isn't respinding to her best friends texts, and I don't know if the kiss meant anything. I have all these feelings inside, and I don't even know if she likes me back. I don't even know if she is okay." I rant out, my voice a little bit lower then before.

"Hey sea"

----------

Ha, heres another one. oof, well. Im sure im really predictable, but OH WELL.

Anyways, I am so obsessed with writing rn, I got this done in like 20 minutes.

Yuh

I love you guyyyyysss

baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii