N I N E

Elise POV (dis is new, yea I'm decided som new POVs would be coolio)

Cadyn (happy BrambleWish?) and I headed back to my apartment slowly. Knowing they could be making out or something. I told him what was going on, and he approved, just shaking his head at how stupid Daniel was being.

As we got to the apartment, I saw Elise's car here, and I look around for Daniels. I then see him, sitting in his car, not even music playing. When he saw us, he looked like he had been crying. I walk over to the car and look at him.

"So I guess my plan didn't work?" I said, not knowing if he knew that it was my plan.

He just looked at me. "Wait, you knew I was looking for my childhood friend Emma, and you knew Emma was well, Emma?" He said while looking at the pendent in his hands.

Her necklace

"Yeah, and you being the dumb person you are, didn't realize it." I stopped and thought about how I wanted to say this.

"I know about your little crush on her. So does she. She was just... afraid. Afraid that you wouldn't like her now that your mr.famous." I said, trying not to get angry at how stupid he is.

"How am I so stupid? I have to make this up to her, Cadyn, get in. Or stay here... I don't really care." I laughed as Daniel said this. I looked at Cadyn, and then at Daniel.

"No, he's going to help me cheer her up, while you work on getting your long lost girlfriend back." I seriously said, but I laughed when the window was rolled up. I watch him drive off.

"Come on, there's an ice cream shop around the corner, and we can get some for Emma after we go get some." I said to Cadyn before kissing his cheek. I held his hand as we walked to the small shop and got some.

"They will be together soon enough."

Jack POV

I walked downstairs, hoping to see someone cooking because if I was going to be honest with myself, I was really hungry. (Me all the time tho 👌) I walked to the kitchen and saw Daniel sitting in the kitchen, solemn looking.

He was holding something that was dangling in front of his head. I've only seen that one place. Emma. No, not his Emma, but the ig Emma who bumped into us. "Hey dude, isn't that Instagram Emma's necklace?"

"Yeah" He said, looking up. He had defiantly been crying.

"Then why do YOU have it?" I asked not knowing what was happening.

"Instagram Emma is my Emma. And I want to make it up to her, but I don't know how." I heard him say, the necklace glimmering in the sunlight.

"Well, why not just like buy her some flowers or something?" I asked, not being very good with girls. I mean I've had girlfriends, but they didn't work out.

"No, she deserves more then that." He said while getting up and starting to pace around.

"Well, then let's get all the boys together to think of something amazing."

Conversation between jack and Elise

Elise text
Jack text

Hey, what's up?

I need you to bring Emma to the concert tonight

Why? I don't think she will want to

Because, Daniel is going to do something

Ooooo okay

One problem though, I don't think I can convince her. She's barely come out of her room

Well, force her, Daniel is nervous too

Dude, I'm one person. I can't just drag her to the venue

Well you have Cadyn

Ya know, it's sorta rude to force someone to do something too

Smh just do itttt

Fine. I'll try

Kk

[end of text]

Jack smiled. Everything was coming into place. We had the best plan to get Daniel and Emma together, and I could tell Daniel was nervous.

"Dude, it's going to be fine." I said, trying to calm him down. The concert was tonight, and we needed everything to go perfectly.

"I'm just worried. What if I've screwed everything up? What if she doesn't like me back? What if she already has a boyfriend? God, why did I think this would work out? She deserves so much better." He rambled on.

I quickly shoved my hand over his mouth, meaning to shut him up, but he just licked my hand.

"Ew" I whined while shaking my head.

This is going to be a long day

————

I finally have this chapter done. I'm like so proud of myself rn. I found my glasses that I had lost for like 5 months. Smh snaps for me.

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter 😊 baiiiiiiiiiiiii