T W E L V E

Emma POV

My eyes opened to a bright light shining into them.

"What the heck?" I said, covering my eyes.

I was instantly devoured into a hug. The air in my lungs was depleting, but not by much. I looked around the room, and at everyone. Including Daniel, who was still squeezing me. I watched as the other boys went back out on stage and finished the last 10 minutes of the show, and elise go and watch with Cadyn.

That left Daniel and I alone.

"I'm sorry"

I felt the vibrations from the two words deep in the dip of my neck as Daniel said the two words.

At that moment, I couldn't feel anything. Everything was numb. Nothing else mattered but him.

Two words

7 letters

Such a small amount

Yet so powerful

He wasn't just telling me sorry for not remembering me.

it was so much more. It was for all the times he forgot to call me.

For leaving me that one day for pursuing his dreams and not telling me earlier

For years, of slowly drifting apart, like two leaves on a lake.

In that moment, everything stilled, and the only thing that I could think about was him. His blue eyes. His perfect hair. His stupidly charming laugh. His gorgeous smile. Even the small details that I remember from our childhood.

I took in the smell of his cologne, and felt drawn to it. It suited him perfectly, and I was intoxicated by it. My feelings for him that I thought were over with, rushed to my heart, and it felt like new blood was being pumped through my body.

Without thinking, I pulled back and looked at his face. A tear rolled down his cheek, and with that tear all of the mistakes he had made were accounted for.

In that moment, nothing was held back between us. No secrets, no feelings, nothing.

I looked into his eyes and they told me everything. Not a word had to be exchanged, but everything was said at the same time.

I wiped the tear off his cheek, and pressed my lips against his. A rush of energy coursed through my body as everything seemed to calm down.

When we broke apart from our kiss, Daniels first priority seemed to be checking my head, but all I could think about was the prior events.

one thought seemed to be going through my mind.

Daniel Seavey, what am I going to do with you?

--------

Sooooo ya. A shorter chapter. only about like 420-ish words.

Do you guys like the shorter chapters where I would probably update faster, or longer chapters and longer wait time.

I dunno, but school is coming up soon. So in conclusion I have no idea what that is gunna do to me so ehhhh.

BUT WE GOT TO 1K ON BOTH STORIES!!!! Thank you guys soooo much for reading my story. I actually have no idea how you guys are liking the story, so if you have anything that would make my stories better, please tell me!

I love writing like actually, but I legitameltly love you guys more.

AnYWaYS its like 2:30 AM when I am writing this chapter, and I should probably sleep, so ya.

bbbbbbaiiiiiiii