T H R E E

Emma POV

I woke up the next day thinking about Daniel.

His stupidly blue eyes, the way he laughs, his smile. God, his smile could cure cancer.

It would be stupid for me to not like him. I realized that I had liked him for the longest time.

I shook the thought away. He would never like someone like me. I'm just an average girl in LA, trying to pursue her unrealistic goals.

"God, what was I thinking. Coming here? It was a mistake." I got dressed quickly, and headed out the door. I looked at my watch and gasped.

Crap! I'm going to be late for my first audition!

I ran down the halls of the apartment, and out the door. Without thinking I tried running again, but got bumped to the ground. My head hurt and I rubbed it, my vision blurry.

"Ow" I whined, looking up but squinting my eyes at the sun. I saw someone run over to me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" The boy asked, his brown eyes piercing into my soul.

I opened my eyes and saw the one and only jack. His curly hair blocking the sun out of my eyes, I looked around. Above me stood Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah.

And if jack is right next to me... that means. Crap!

I looked over and saw Daniel on the ground, starting to get up. A memory came washing over me.

Flashback

I was running down he hall of the middle school, looking for Daniel.

My feet rushed down a hall of lockers, my eyes darting from corner to corner.

We often did this together, playing hide and seek in the school. I was trying to find him, which was almost impossible since he was very oddly amazing at hiding.

One rule we implied was that you had to keep running around the school, and only to stop to catch a breath.

I ran past the gym area, and to the art room. That's where I stopped to catch my breath.

God, why is he so good at his game?

I thought to myself, my breath coming back. Without thinking I started running again and turned a corner only to knock into someone.

Daniel

End of flashback

I started laughing at the irony of the whole situation. Of course they didn't know, and just looked ya me weirdly.

I looked at my watch and gasped at what time it was. I was going to be late, and me being late means me not getting the part.

I sighed and looked at the boys. I slowly got up with the help of jack, who was still uncertain if I could stand or not.

I held my hand up to my head as I went over to Daniel. I looked closely at him, remembering all the small details about him.

"I'm really sorry about bumping into you." I said, trying to hold back my laughter. He wouldn't understand

He looked at my face like he was studying it, then stopped.

"It's oka-... wait aren't you the girl from Instagram? Emma?" He said, his blue eyes looking into mine.

"Yeah, heh. And I'm guessing your the one and only Daniel Seavey." I laughed, trying to act like a fan girl.

When jack rolled his eyes I stoped the act. "Yeah... I'm joking I know who you guys are, but I'm not going to fangirl."

I looked down and saw my necklace had fallen off. It was a moon, with the initials "DS" in them. The one thing Daniel and I shared was here necklaces. He had one like it, but it was a sun. It had my initials on it.

I laughed and quickly picked it up, hoping he hadn't seen it. I tucked it into my pocket, and looked at him nervously.

Before he could say anything I said my good byes and headed for the caribou that was down the street.

"Why am I such an idiot?" I sighed as I ordered my drink. I quickly got it and sat at a table and went on my phone. I decided to post on Instagram.

- - - -

Danielseavey, jackaverymusic, and 37867 other people have liked this

Imemmaaa - ☀️

Hater1 - ew

Danielseavey - it was nice bumping into you... literally

Jackaverymusic - ^

Imemmaaa - @danielseavey you too!

- - - -

I finished up my drink and headed back to my apartment.

I should unpack

All I could think about was Daniel. "What if he recognized my necklace."

I looked at my phone, and the first thing that popped up was an Instagram post. On Daniels account, simply of him saying.

"I'm going back home in 3 weeks, can't wait to see my best friend and family"

—————

I'm so happy. Testing is almost over. 1 left to go. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter. I am actually really getting into writing and such, so maybe I'll put more stories out.