T W O

Emma POV

I got off the plane and looked around. Many people had relatives or others to walk out to. Me? I had nobody.

I have a brother somewhere. I think. When I was younger my mom told me I had a brother a year older then me or something. I didn't really think much of it though.

I grabbed my luggage from the baggage claim, and looked at my phone.

4 messages from - mom

Crap

Mom - WHERE ARE YOU?!?

Mom - DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED?

Mom - ohhhh I'm stupid your on the plane or in LA

Mom - we'll text me when you land. Love you ❤️

I sighed as I read her texts. What am I going to do with her? I shook my head and replied.

Emma - hey mom, I just landed. I'm safe... and you need to remember things better. Or actually use the reminders app on your phone 😂 love you, bye 😘

I put my phone in my back pocket and headed out to my Uber.

*flashback*

I walked over to Daniels house, and knocked on the door. "Daniiii, wanna go see a movie? I heard there is a new captain America movie out!" I yelled, still knocking on the door. He opened up, and his cute 14 year old smile disappeared.

"I'm sorry I can't. I need to pack"

I looked behind him at the boxes. "W-wh-" I couldn't make out any words.

"I'm moving to LA. I got a chance to sing, and my mom told me I should take it. So I am moving in with some people."

I felt a tear run down my cheek. My best friend is moving, and I'm going to be alone. "I-I guess I'll let y-you pack." I said, stuttering while trying to hold the tears back. I ran away before he could say anything.

I started rethinking of everything that has happened to the both of us throughout our short lived lives. During elementary school, people thought we were twins. Even though we looked nothing alike, we were always together.

Middle school was something else. Rumors would always spread saying we were dating, even though we weren't. Then when he finally screamed it one day, everyone stopped. Things started to get worse though. Girls would always try and hit on him, because he was that "cute guy".

I had always had a crush on Daniel, but I feared it would ruin our friendship. There was also that thing where he could have any other girl, so why would he choose me.

Memories flooded back to me and I closed my eyes. I was still running, but I could tell where. I opened my eyes and stopped. When I looked around all I saw was a bright light run into me.

Little did I know I had just been hit by a car. I opened my eyes and all I saw was Daniel, sitting over me. He was saying something about it beaning amite? Which I guessed he was saying "everything will be alright". I just closed my eyes and let the darkness wash over me.

*flashback over*

"Come on, you need to get out!" I heard the Uber driver yell. I looked around and we were in front of my apartment.

"I'm so sorry sir, thank you so much!" I said, quickly grabbing my things and headed up to my new home.

When I got inside, it was really cold. I looked around and saw the furnace. I turned it on and bathed in the heat for a minute. "Why is it so damn cold? This is LA." I said to myself, loneliness washing over me.

I looked around and saw a single mattress. I sighed and decided it was better then nothing. With me being jet-lagged I laid down and quickly fell alseep.

*time skip*

I woke up to the morning light shining in my eyes, I sighed and got up. I looked around the small apartment and realized there was still a little bit of things. Such as a mirror, a couple rugs, a garbage can, and very oddly a tripod.

"I don't even want to know what all this stuff was used for." I said out loud, even though I knew nobody could hear me. I decided to post another picture on Instagram.

I had some saved from before, so I just posted one of those.

——

Liked by Danielseavey and 13,679 others

Imemmaaa - although jet lagged, already loving the sun ☀️

Danielseavey - we should meet up sometime soon 😉

Jackaverymusic - Damn Daniel, sliding right in @danielseavey

Hater1 - go kys, nobody likes you, and you should stop trying

Imemmaaa - @danielseavey defiantly! @jackaverymusic 😂, @hater1 that's your option on me, thanks though 😊

——

I laughed at jack's comment. Maybe he really doesn't recognize me. Have I changed that much?

I laugh at the thought of me, actually meeting my new idols. Highly doubtful

—————

Aaannnddd that's it. I'm super sorry I haven't gotten this chapter out sooner. State testing has been awful, and super stressful. Anyways, grab ya cups of teaaa, next chapter (?) things are going to go downnnn