S I X

Daniel POV

I basically pulled Cayden out of the door. The other boys were already in their hometowns, but me. So I had been hanging out with him.

Yes, he had a date in like 3 hours, but he only took like 20 min to get ready, so he said he would take me to Starbucks, and then to the airport.

When we got out drinks, we got ready for the hour drive. We mostly just goofed off in the car.

All I could think about was Emma. Her brown hair, her blue-ish grey eyes, her smile. I purposely did date someone, because I already had my eyes on one girl.

I'll see you soon Emma.

When we got to the airport, I could tell Cayden was actually going to miss me.

"Dude, don't start crying on my now." I joked around

"I don't know what you are talking about!" He said sarcastically

I gave him a bro-hug and grabbed my bags.

"Use protection with Elise, she's a keeper" I basically yelled to him, while pretending that I was leaving for a year, but really it was just a week. I winked at him and ran through the doors before he could say anything.

*time skip brought to you by...calise*

I looked around my room, memories flooding back to me. I sighed as I ran downstairs.

"Hey mom, I'm going to go say hi to Melissa (Emma's mom) and Emma!" I yelled from the kitchen, growing some skittles in my mouth.

"Ok" she called back to me.

I ran over to her house, and looked at the door. Then at me.

What if I've changed to much? What if she doesn't remember me? WHAT IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIND?

When I finally built up the courage to knock on the door, I did it. Melissa came up to the door and opened it.

"Well if it isn't the one and only Daniel Seavey. Finally came to visit huh?" He said sarcastically, bringing me into a hug. I was taller then her now, and I had grow a lot since the last time I had seen her.

"Yeah, I finally am on a break from everything." I said, while walking in the house after Melissa.

"I'm going to go do something, make yourself at home." She said, winking at me.

The first thing I did was go to the pictures on their fireplace. I looked at them, and a sense of warmth washed over me. I saw Melissa walk into a closet upstairs, and start organizing something.

I decided to go surprise Emma, so I walked up the stairs and went to her knocked. When there was no response, I knocked again. I finally just opened up the door, and was surprised because there was nobody in there.

"Sweetie, don't you know?" Melissa said, taking a break from organizing whatever it was.

"Know what? Where's Emma?" I said, confused

"Emma moved to LA, like a couple months ago." She said.

"Oh, well it was really nice to see you, I'm going to go then. Bye!" I said quickly, and ran down the stairs and out the door.

How could she have moved to LA, and not find me? Oh no, what if I thought she was a fan, and she got angry at me? What if she's still angry at me for not talking to her sooner? I have to find her.

Over the next week, all I could think about is it was Emma, and I think my family knew that. When I finally got back to LA, I was determined to find an into the house, and threw my bags off to the side and jumped on the couch.

"Guys! I have to find Emma!"

"Who's Emma?" Corbyn asked

"Do you mean like Emma Stone or something?" Zach asked

"Guys, obviously he means Emma... his childhood girlfriend." Jack said

"Yeah... apparently she moved to LA a couple months ago." I said, trying to hid the redness of my face.

"Okay then, let's go find her." Jack said

———

Hahaha I got another chapter done because guess what? I was stuck at a gas station for 2 hours because of car troubles. 😭 I mean, it'll be my 3rd update today, but that's fine pshhh. Anyways. Baiiii