T W E N T Y - S I X

3 months later

Daniel pov

It's been a little over 3 months since Emma's disappearance, and all of have almost given up.

I never stop thinking about her though. Always in the back of my mind.

The boys and I are working on some songs right now, but we all seem sad without Emma being here to light up our lives.

She was like the sun, and we are all the planets around her. Moving away, but always coming back around in a circle.

I look over at the boys writing down lyrics, every so often some of them laughing at what I'm guessing is a joke.

My hands wander over to my cello, and feel the smooth wood beneath my hands, strings tightly wound together, and the bridge delicately hand-carved.

I rub the block of rosin on thin hairs of the bow, and set the amber colored block back on the table.

I feel the beat run through me as I play All of Me. Thinking of Emma throughout the whole thing.

I forget that the boys are there, and I play it like she was here with me.

As the last notes approach, I feel some tears drop onto my hand.

I shouldn't be crying, but it hurts

My hand shakes as I make the last note hold on longer with a vibrato.

I sigh and put everything back, but look over and see the boys watching, and Corbyn had been recording it.

I shrug it off, and walk away.

I don't care what they think of me anymore, I don't care what anyone thinks.

My life has been empty, and shutting people out just gives me more room to fill with thoughts of Emma.

Corbyn POV

My finger lifts up off my screen as I stop recording as soon as Daniel stops playing.

As he turns around I can see that he had been crying, and something tears inside my body.

He really misses her.

He hasn't been the same since she disappeared, and we have all tried looking for her.

We have been working on the new album, but without Daniel it can be pretty hard.

He is the music genius after all.

We need to find her, but we need to get this album out.

Our manager has been pushing for a release, and won't be patient for to much longer.

I sigh and post the video on the band account.

We need to find her.

—————

I totally forgot to put this ending part like I normally do

Not much to say

Ily guys 💕