T W E N T Y - T W O

Emma pov

I wince as I am thrown onto the ground.

At least I'm hoping it's the ground.

My hands are taped behind me, and my whole body felt weak.

I have no idea how long it's been, just what they do.

They move me from room to room, never letting me know where I am.

I open my heavy eyes and look at the room I'm in. It's weirdly not as dark as the other rooms, but not naturally. (Omfgggg me writing naturally reminds me of the Selena Gomez song. Love that)

They give you a small price of bread, and some water.

It's not a lot, but my stomach has gotten used to the amount, and it's almost. Full?

I see a guy walk in, a smirk on his face.

"W-where am I?" I ask,

"Shouldn't you be asking why your here?" The smirky man said, adjusting his watch on his wrist.

"What?" I mumbled, my head still fuzzy from all the moving.

Or it could be because you haven't eaten much.

The man bends down to you, and lifts up your head, and leans in until your faces are inches apart.

"Trust me, this next part will go by in a blur."

I look at my water and realize there was a small bit of powder on the top of the glass.

My thought are wild as all I could think about is how Daniel would feel about this.

——

Daniel POV

A tear drops from my eyes every time I think about Emma. How we under up like this.

I had just gotten out of the recording studio. The only thing that filled up my time was writing songs.

Although a lot of them weren't typically what the band would sing, I knew they weren't for the band. They were for her.

I had basically closed myself off, I stopped posting as much on Instagram, and stopped going out with the boys.

I'm always looking online, at ANYTHING that would tell me where Emma had been taken.

Don't be stupid Daniel, she probably just got sick of you guys.

My thoughts go back to when she first didn't come home from her audition.

2 weeks earlier

My foot tapped the ground as I waited for Emma to walk through the door. A smile on her face like normal.

I clicked my phone on, and looked at the time. My stomach dropped as I realized it had been 3 hours since she should've been back.

What happened to her?

I felt a couple years run down my cheeks as I run in the stairs and into our small recording studio.

The boys sat there, working on a song, but as I ran it they all just stared at me.

"Dude, what's wrong?"  Corbyn asked

"She's not here" I said, more tears falling.

————

Oof?

Yep, DanielsAppleJuice1 said I should update again. Dunno if this is what you wanted girl 😂 but yep 🦡

But I love you guyyssssssssss

Bai 😉