T W E N T Y

I'm putting the teapot on the burner ☕️
Also sorry not sorry I'm posting shorter chapters to create

Dramatic

Effect
———

Day of audition
Emma POV

_____
———

Imemmaaa: Michael makes an entrance ☕️

Liked by danielseavey, jackaverymusic, and 31,890 other people

Danielseavey: good luck today babe ❤️
Imemmaaa: idk about this role tho, I hope I get it

Hater1: slut

Fan1: @hater1 go away, she's not a slut, and your just jealous
Liked by imemmaaa

Jackaverymusic: knock em' off their feet
Imemmaaa: thanks jacko

———
_____

I wake up for the day, showering, brushing my teeth, things like that.

I slip on a leopard print body suit, some jeans, and a black jacket. I decide to post a a picture of when I had worn it a different time.

After that I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I cracked a few eggs in a bowl with one hand, and turned it burner on with the other.

After making an omelette, I sat down at my small table and watched YouTube on my phone.

——

Daniel pov

I woke up before everyone else today, mostly because I went to sleep early.

I want to surprise Emma after her audition and bring her out for dinner. We haven't been on many dates, and hopefully she isn't loosing interest in me. I mean, would she?

I look online at the audition cite, and out the address in my phone for later.

///

Emma: hey Danny, I'm going to leave my phone at home since it didn't charge really last night. My audition is at 4, but I'm sure there will be a line. So I won't be over to your house until like 6-7. Love you 💕

Daniel: Thanks babe, and I can't wait to see you there. I'm sure you'll do great, just don't over think it.  And love you to babe❤️

///

I smile at the thought of her getting the role, I'm sure she will, but seeing the smile on her face when she gets it is what I really want to see.

Ever since our childhood whenever she had gotten something she had worked for there would be this glimmer in her eyes. Almost like she was crying from happiness, but holding back the tears.

It gave me a feeling of gratitude, and I yearned for that feeling once again.

——

Unknown pov

I stood in the drivers seat of the van, waiting to drive off. My uneasiness is prevalent in my posture.

I'm new to this job, and I don't know how I feel about it.

One side of me feels bad for doing any part of this, and the latter needs the money.

I look at the picture of my sweet Alexa in my wallet and sigh.

I'm doing this for you

—————

Hahahahaha oof

Love you guyssss

Bye