N I N E T E E N

*3 months later*

Emma pov

It's been 3 months since Daniel and I have been dating, and it's honestly been so amazing. Although I do sleep at the why don't we boy's house, I mostly sleep at my apartment with Elise.

I was scrolling through my phone on the couch with Shawn Mendes playing in the background. I pushed my thumb down the screen and saw an interesting post. It was talking about a small role in a Netflix movie.

They didn't give much details about it, but hey. A job is a job. It reminded Emma of why she came to LA.

She had dreams to come an actress. Not one of those big and really popular ones who become drug addicts, just a small one.

I looked at the address of the building where it would take place, the date, and what lines I should practice.

9117 Baltimore ST, LA California. October 7th. Practice the lines on the pdf attached below

I click the pdf and get the lines. I immediately start getting into character as the audition was in just one short week.

——

Daniel pov

I jump on the couch and realize that we had nothing to do. All the boys were getting lazy since we had released an album a month or so ago, and we were close to touring.

I was going to ask Emma if she wanted to go on tour with us. I just haven't seen her in a day or so. She's been trying to find a job, and Corbyn said that giving her space was a good idea.

I sighed and headed for the recording studio. I had been working on a couple of my own songs, but I haven't shown anyone.

Being apart of the band can sometimes be stressful to come up with songs everyone loves, but when I can create my own, it's not very hard.

My fingers glide across an acoustic guitar, then across a drum set. My eyes land on the piano, and my fingers move effortlessly along the keys. Slowly moving to the melody of one of my songs I had wrote when I was younger.

The song Emma was singing on the beach when everything went down before.

I then started humming to the tune, then softly singing. The music courses through my body as I felt the vibrations, and the emotion in the music.

It soon went into my full effort, and my mind truly understanding the music I was playing. Each finger tapped a note, as I created a harmonious chord.

After the song ended I had heard clapping. Apparently all of the boys had heard it, and decided to listen in.

"Woah dude, why haven't you shown us this song?" Jack asked, his hand pushing some of his curly hair out of his face, revealing a shocked expression.

"Because it's special. And it's not exactly a song for the whole band. Maybe a duet, but nothing more." I spoke softly, and walked pass them, my cheek red from embarrassment.

I was laying on my bed, trying to think of things to do. I wanted to go over to Emma's apartment, but I had heard from Elise that she had an audition in a couple days, and was stressed.

Later in the week I was planning of taking her out, and celebrating after her audition.

I'm sure she will get the part, and then I can ask her to go on tour with us, which was surprisingly small. Only a couple shows in the US.

We had already started writing some songs for the new album, and I can say that they are getting better.

I really hope everything goes well for Emma. She deserves this role.

——————

Hahahaha guys. Ya

Ummmmmmm

Idk what to say but ok

Love you guys... byyyyeeeeeee