S E V E N

Daniel POV

We had been looking for any type of Emma in LA that had brown hair, and blue eyes. It turns out, there's a lot. But not the Emma I knew.

I decided it was best to give up, and hope that the next time I went back to Portland, she was there.

I walked up to Cayden and took luka from his arms.

"I may end up stealing him bro, I mean I can't get a girlfriend, so luka will have to do." I said petting his small head.

Cayden just shook his head and laughed. "Dude, you'll find her eventually. I have a date with Elise today, can you drive me to her place since we are just walking around town? You can go shopping, or whatever you teenage boy and members like to do." He joked around.

"Sure, by your buying me a cappuccino." I said while he threw me his keys.

When we got to Elise's apartment, I dropped him off and drive off.

I don't like shopping, so I'll just go walk on the beach.

I parked my car and walked along the beach, stopping every once in a while for a picture, or an autograph from a fan or two.

After I was done on the beach, I drove back to Elise's apartment to pick up Cayden.

Daniel - I'm in front of Elise's apartment, come down I wanna go home 😐

Cayden - bro, just come up. Elise's roommate has a dog, it's adorable.

Daniel - fine

I hopped out of the car and went up to apartment number 509. I knocked on the door and Elise opened up.

"Hey Daniel, come on in!" She said, opening the door wider. I got in and was instantly playfully attacked by a baby husky. It was honestly one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

I picked the small dog up and sat down on the couch. "Your right, this is like the cutest dog ever. Cuter then luka." I said, laughing at Cayden.

To the left, I heard the door open and out came Emma. Her blonde hair tied up.

"Hey Cayden." She aid, obviously not seeing me.

"Eliseeee! Can you get me an appointment with your hair stylist? My roots are coming in, and it needs to be dyed again." She whined, as she grabbed a string cheese from the fridge.

"Sure" Elise said.

"Oh, hey Daniel" I heard Emma say without thinking.

"Daniel! Heyyyyy" She awkwardly said when she realized who I actually was.

I didn't know she got her hair dyed

"Hey Emma, cute puppy." I said, laughing a little bit.

She ran over to Elise and pulled her off to the side.

Emma POV

I pulled Elise off to the side of the room.

"Elise! How could you let him in here? What if he recognizes me?" I whisper-yelled

"Dude, he's been looking for his childhood friend. Specifically one named Emma." Elise whispered back, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, he obviously doesn't recognize this Emma, and that Emma. So I want to keep it that way."

"No, from what Cayden has told me, he has had a crush on Emma for a while, and want to find her." Elise whispered in my ear.

"Wait, really?" I said confused.

"Yeah... and since you sing and all that stuff, I have a plan to get you guys together. We will talk about it tonight." Elise said before leaving me and heading over to Cayden who was getting ready to go with Daniel.

*time skip brought to you by getting stuck at a gas station with car problems*

Daniel had left a while ago, and I had to admit, Elise plan was pretty good. But it had some flaws, like a high chance of him knowing that it's me. Which I don't actually want to do.

I grabbed some cereal of the kitchen with a bowl, milk, and a spoon. I went to the table, and Elise and I put the finishing touches on the plan.

After we were done, I decided to go to sleep.

Tomorrow is the day, the day Daniel and I meet all over again.

———

Rip a short chapter, but oh well. This will be the third one I've gotten done in a car today. Sooo boring. Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter. Baiiiii