E L E V E N

Emma POV

I could feel the presence of people around me, and rolled my eyes. Whatever Elise was planning, she was awful at being efficient with it.

"Elise, can I take the blindfold off now?"

"Yes em, take it off"

What?

I lifted the corner of my blindfold to see Daniel, and all the guys around me.

My heart broke when I saw him. When I knew I would mean nothing to him. None of the first years of our lives together mattered.

I looked at him, and then turned around to Cadyn.

"Cadyn, let me out of the circle."

"Sorry Emma, can't do that. Elise would legit kill me." He shrugged.

I looked around at the other boys, and they all shook their heads. Finally I spun around to Daniel.

"Daniel, will you let me out?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Sure, after I say what I need to say." He said, and instantly my heart started racing.

"Fine." I said, before crossing my arms in defiance.

"Emma, I know your angry at me, but please listen to what what I have to say. I am sooo stupid for not realizing that you were MY Emma. I was looking everyone, but in front of my own eyes. You are the most beautiful, talented, kind, and caring person I have ever met. And I've known that since we were young. I know I forgot about you, and I hate myself for it, but when I heard that you moved to LA, I was heartbroken." He paused, taking a breath.

"I know you think that I don't care about our past. But I was stupid for leaving you. Forget the past. I want you now. I want us. I want late nights together. I want us laughing until we fall to the ground. I want you. So please. Please let me make it up to you." Daniel said, his body growing closer to mine.

I looked out at the crowd, and then back at Daniel. I shook my head as a felt a tear rush down my cheek.

"This isn't some fairytale Daniel. You can't just take me back like that. You LEFT me. And then you forgot all about me, even after you said you wouldn't. While you lost another small person in your life, I lost the biggest person in my life. While I was looking at my phone waiting for a call from you, you were forgetting all the times we had together." I said, tears rolling off my cheeks. I stood up, and walked closer to him.

"Now, move" I sternly said.

I could feel the eyes of everyone on me, and what I had just said. When he didn't move, I pushed him aside. I couldn't stand to look at his sad face any longer, and it pained me to see him sad at all.

I started walking off the stage, and when I was off I ran out of the door. I looked outside and it was raining. I sighed and started running.

Daniel POV

I sighed as I just looked down at the floor. Silence was in the air, and all I could hear was the tiny whispers of fans out in the crowd. When I looked up I saw Elise confused, a pretzel in her hand. She walked out to Cadyn and talked to him. If she wasn't with her, how would she get back to her apartment?

Shit

I ran off the stage and out the door. It was raining, and all I could see was one figure, but another one was slowly approaching. I ran to her, but the figure was faster. With a bottle in his hand, I watched him draw his arm up, and swing.

I watched Emma fall to the ground, and my heart broke inside of me. I ran over to the man and punched him in the jaw, and then in the stomach. I knew I wasn't the strongest, but it did scare him off.

I looked down, and saw a passed out Emma on the floor. I picked her up, and looked around. The concert was about a mile away from here, while the hospital was even farther then that. Either way, I don't think I can carry her that long.

I decided to try and carry her to the concert. It was still pouring, and thunder was booming down around us. I saw the boys looking around for us when we got close, but they were standing under the roof of the buildings. I walked up to them, Emma in my arms. They immediately started asking questions, but I just walked inside.

In our small lounging area that we were given, I decided to lay Emma down. I looked at her head, and thankfully there weren't any pieces of glass, or cuts. I sighed and sat down beside her.

"Dude, what happened?" Corbyn asked, sitting on a couch.

"I ran after Emma because I saw Elise, and I knew that she drove. Then I saw this guy break a bottle over her head. I punched his face or whatever, but Emma had already passed out. Then you know the rest." I sighed, water dripping off strands of hair.

I could hear the gasps of everyone as they all asked their questions. I ignored them all, and decided to catch my breath.

I snapped open my eyes and I felt stirring besides me.

Emma

—————

Ha..  cliffhanger

Also

IM NOT DEAD. But eh, I've not been motivated to write, so this took FOREVER to write.

Love you guys

Baiiiiiii