T H I R T E E N

I walk into my kitchen, the previous nights had gone by in a flash, and although Daniel and I weren't dating, things were back to like they were before I was his childhood friend.

I hadn't talked to Daniel, but news had spread about the confession at the concert. I don't think Daniel minded though. His fans thought he had gotten rejected, but really, there was so much more that they didn't know.

I had been texting Corbyn though. Right when I was about to brush my teeth, my phone dinged (I dunno how to word this fight me). I checked it, and of course it was corbyn.

Corbitch: hi

Emma: Hey, whatchu want?

Corbitch: Jeesh, can't I talk to you randomly?

Emma: No, you always want something

Emma: Last night you asked if I could drive to New York to steal Christina and bring her to you

Corbitch: Fine, fine, fine

Corbitch: Can you come over? I'm lonely

Emma: You literally live in a house with 4 other boys

Emma: How could that ever be boring?

Corbitch: Jack is obsessing over oreos, Jonah is watching Harry Potter, Zach is texting a girl, and Daniel is still freaking out about your kiss smh

Emma: Well, why not like text Christina?

Corbitch: She is busy visiting her family. I don't want to intrude on that.

Emma: Oh, well I have some things I need to do. Maybe later though?

Corbitch: Ok, maybe Ill force the boys to go shopping with me.

Emma: They probably won't because they are super lazy, but you can try lmao.

I laughed as I walked out the door, and into the world. I decided I was going to go to starbucks, then to grab some groceries and stuff like that. (yuh I know theres postmates and stuff like that. I don't live in a hole. I live under a rock, duh. But this will go with the story, trustttt meeee)

I was about to walk into my favorite place when I heard yelling. I looked and saw a tall af guy running. He yelled at me, then pointed up. I looked at where his finger was pointing and saw a drone flying above me.

The next thing I knew, everything went black.

----------

HA. ANoThER cliffhanger

tbh this should just be an expected.

BUT GOOD THING. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY I CAN RUN OUT OF IDEAS!!!

If my guesstamating skills are correct I have enough material planned out for about 16 chapters.

basically what I'm saying, is this is not going to end anytime soon. hahahah

also I'm sticking to shorter chapters. IDK, I feel more accomplished if they are shorter.

but hahahahah this is long af so imma end it with this.

I LOVE YOU GUYS

baiiiiiiiiiii