F I V E

Daniel POV

All I can think about is the good times Emma and I had when we were younger.

How we used to play on the old tire swing in her backyard
All the times we played hind n' go seek in the school
When we used to pretend to get married when we were 9

All of the things that made us best friends.

I quickly got my Starbucks drink and headed out the door. I took a quick sip of the Carmel cappuccino and sighed.

I walked about 3 feet before a dog jumped on me and I spilled it on the ground. I was both relieved and sad. Relieved that the drink didn't spill on me, but sad because it spilt.

I looked at the dog and laughed. It was a really cute dog, and a puppy at that. I sat up and it started licking my face. I looked over and saw a teenage boy, he looked about 17 running over to us. I grabbed the dogs leash and stood up, careful to not let the dog drink any of the coffee.

"I'm so sorry! He just ran away." The guy with brown hair said.

"It's okay, I'll just go get another coffee." I said, handing the leash to the boy.

"I'll buy one for you. I mean, my dog spilt it. I'm Cayden by the way." Cayden said, holding out his hand.

I shook it and looked at his dog. "I'm Daniel."

We walked back into the Starbucks and we both ordered something. We talked a lot while we drank our coffees, but I didn't say anything about me being in a band. Or me being famous.

"Wanna go to my house and play fortnite?" Cayden asked me

I could tell that this Cayden boy was going to be one of my new best friends. "Sure!"

- - - -

Jackaverymusic, Cayden

Jackaverymusic, Cayden.wolf, and 567,963 others have liked this
Danielseavey - made a new friend today ☕️

Tags ~ @cayden.wolf

Jackaverymusic: so that is where you were all day

Fan1: I wish I could hang out with you

Danielseavey: @jackaverymusic yeah, you wish you could get as cool of a friend as Cayden

Cayden.wolf: I wonder who took this pic 👀 no pic creds?

Fan2: your smile gives me life

Danielseavey: @cayden.wolf you didn't take the pic tho 😂

Cayden.wolf: I know... I wish I could take good pics like that tho 😭

- - - -

I had to admit, Cayden's house was really nice. Apparently his parents helped create this thing, and they got a lot of money from it. Cayden was really cool though. I eventually told him about me being in a band, but he didn't think much of it.

I decided it was best to go back to the house, and got an Uber home. I said good bye to luka (caydens dog) and I got in.

When I got back to the house, I was bombarded with questions.

Who's Cayden?
Are we not enough for you?
Did you bring us any food?
Why does he get to be on your ig and I don't?

Instead of answering the questions I went into the kitchen and grabbed some skittles.

"1, Cayden is my new friend. 2, I see you guys everyday. 3, no. And 4, your on it all the time." I answered

When they were all satisfied with their answers, they eventually left.

I decided to go up to my room and go to bed early.

I can't wait to see Emma

- - - -

Emma POV (woah POV change...that's new 👀)

It had been a week since I got back to LA with Elise. Everything was going great, and I hadn't heard of any of the WDW boys. The bad thing was, Daniel was going back to Portland anytime now, and I don't know what he will think of me not being there.

Elise has started seeing someone, but she won't tell me who. I could hear the water running in the shower, and that only meant one thing... she was going on another date.

I looked over at the table, and there was her phone. A FaceTime call showed up, and she obviously didn't hear it so I looked at it

Babe❤️
Accept/decline

I pressed accept, eager to see who it was.

"Hey Elise, ready for our dat-?"

He stopped when he saw that it wasn't Elise. The boy had brown hair, and blue eyes.

"Sorry, I'm not Elise, but yeah. She's getting ready. It's nice to meet you though, she wouldn't tell me anything about you." I said, looking at the boy. "She thinks I'll make fun of her, but I can tell why she likes you."

"Ok, well I'm Cayden" Cayden said, but cut off by someone up to him.

"Cayden! Stop talking to your girlfriend, and come on! You said we could go get Starbucks before I have to leave for the airport!" Someone said behind him

"I'm not talking to Elise!" Cayden yelled back. At that moment I saw who he was with.

Daniel

"Okay, byeeee" I quickly said, hoping that Daniel didn't see me. I pressed decline and almost threw her phone.

That was a close one

———

Aannnddd that's it for this chapter. I hope you guys love Cayden as much as I dooo. What do you guys think will happen when Daniel goes back to Portland? Baiiiiiiii