E I G H T E E N

Daniel POV

Emma had lead me into one of the many rooms in Logan's house.

God, she's so... so.

Perfect

She hasn't changed one bit

Without thinking, I kiss her.

I've waited for what felt like forever to do this again. Sparks flared in my chest, my heart was beating at what feels like a million times a minute, and all I can think of is how much I love this girl.

When we separate, all I can do is smile and hug her.

"Look sea, you know how I'm a human. Yeah I kinda have to breath" she said, and I let go embarrassed.

I laughed as I lead her to the bed. "So, about. Us."

"Yeah. But do you still want there to be an us?" I heard her ask and I looked at her.

"Seriously? Why wouldn't I want there to be an us." I laughed.

"I don't know. I mean I'm not exactly like all the other girls celebrities date." She said, looking at her hands.

"Thanks exactly what I love about you." I smiled, and kissed her forehead.

We both walked downstairs, our fingers intertwined. I lead her into Logan's living room, and to the boys.

Them being the shippers they are they all clapped when we came in holding hands.

I laughed and Emma just looked down at her feet.

"Ok guys, let's all order pizza and just watch movies because I'm tired" Logan basically yelled into the camera.

With that we all sat down on the couch. I saw Emma sitting down, trying to find a comfortable place to lay down, so I sat down and guided her head into my lap.

"There you go babe" I said, but whispered the last part so only she could hear. Emma hid her face as I could see she blushed and I just laughed.

We decided to just watch a bunch of vines, and when the pizza came we happily ate all of it.

Emma POV

While I was laying on Daniels lap, I sighed as he played with my hair.

It felt so relaxing, and I could feel my eyes beginning to shut. I happily shut them and fell asleep right in his lap.

Then next morning however, I was in a bed. I look over and see Daniel clung to my waist. I smile as I look at his ruffled hair.

I look at the time and it's 7:30 am. I pry myself from his grip and start to change.

I didn't have any clothes at the boy's house right at this moment, so I grabbed one of his short sleeve shirts and wore it as a dress. It was one of the longer ones, so it ended up to be just above my fingertips at my side.

I look in the mirror and nod to myself. I walk out of the bathroom and jump on the bed.

"Wake up sea" I whispered

His eyes fluttered open and looked right into mine. They are mesmerizing, and the only thing I can do is stare.

"Good morning babe" he said in a raspy morning voice while winking at me. I blush and start to get out of bed.

Before I could get off Daniel pulled me back into a hug.

I listened to his heartbeat for what felt like forever before I realized I wasn't breathing. I quickly took a breath and rolled out of his grip.

I got off and fixed the over-sized shirts. He looked at me and just smirked.

"Whaaatttt" I whined, not knowing what was wrong

"Nothing, you just look really hot in my shirt. You should wear it more." He said and I instantly blushed.

"Whatever dork, you get dressed, and I'll go make breakfast for everyone." I said while walking out the bedroom door.

I poured some pancake batter into the pan, and watched it slowly cook. When I thought it was ready, I flipped it.

Perfect

I placed the bacon in the sizzling pan and started to top the croissants with a cream cheese frosting.

When I was done covering the croissants, I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe, that looks amazing" Daniel said, while licking some of the frosting off of one of them.

"Those are for breakfast!" I screamed.

My eyes went wide as I realized what I had just done.

I'm not even a minutes time, all of the boys, including Logan came rushing down the steps and into the kitchen.

They all started wide eyed at all food.

"Hot damn, you guys must be hungry" I said while laughing.

"When are we not?" Corbyn laughed.

We all sat around the table and started eating when I finished making the food.

Right when I was going to grab a pancake I felt something on my leg.

I look down and see Daniels hand.

"This is amazing babe"

—————

Hahahahaha I'm not dead

But this is literally just a filler

Hopefully I can write more

Love you guysssss
Baiiiiiiiu