Exo Xiumin x male reader (discovering fanfics)

As you can already guess from the title😂 have fun reading

"Hey, (y/n) what you doing?" Xiumin asks his boyfriend as he walks into the living room of the shared dorm.
His secret boyfriend of a few months now, was relaxing on the couch looking through Instagram.
"Nothing really. I see a lot of post about you guys again."
"That's kind of normal, we have been posting about the upcoming of Exo-CBX." Xiumin says as he sits next to (y/n).
After a few minutes of laying on the couch and listening to the tv, the silence is broken.
"Xiumin?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you know what Kaisoo and xiuchen is? I see a lot of your fans comment on posts about exo."
"I don't know? I have heard fans post it too." Xiumin says as he scoots closer to (y/n) to look at his phone screen.
"Well I'm going to look it up." (Y/n) then closes Instagram and goes and types in 'Xiuchen' and searches.
"Eeehh???" What they see come up is a bunch of fanart of Xiumin and Chen.
"What is this exactly, Xiumin? Oh look here is a link."
"...."
(Y/n) clicks the link and they end up on a page called Wattpad, and see a title to what seemed to be a story?
"Why did this pop up?"
"I don't know! I just clicked it."
"Well...."
(And yet they still decide to read it😂)
"And they...WHAT?!?" Xiumin says out loud bewildered.
"I think I've been scared for life. How dare you cheat on me with Chen! We both know I'm cuter!!" (Y/n) says dramaticly as he pouts.
"Oh come on, (n/n), we both know this is just written by fans who apparently think this way."
"Yeah, and this was the worst mistake of our lives to look that up. Why did you let me do that??"
"Eeeeh?? It was your idea to look it up!"
"But you should have know it would be a stupid idea. Your the eldest Hyung in exo! Be smart!"
"I didn't even know what that meant. And we both know we aren't looking up 'kaisoo'." Xiumin says as he sweatdrops.
"That's for sure!"
"But to think you and Chen...Aughhh!! I can't stop thinking about what we read." (Y/n) yells as he falls face first into the couch.
"Come here. Let's not be so dramatic. You know I'll always just love you." Xiumin says as he hugs (y/n).
"I know... and I'll always love you too. But you better not get any ideas from your fans. I don't need to hear rumors."
"I know I know. It's tiring being an idol. If I wasn't one then I would let the whole world know that you belong to me." Xiumin says as he trails kisses up (y/n) face till he finally kisses him in the lips.
"I'm glad we met, I wouldn't be here if we hadn't." (Y/n) cuddles closer to Xiumin.
"I'm happy too. Let's always stay together."
"Agreed."
They end up staying on the couch cuddling and watching whatever was on and completely forgetting all about the fanfics.

Well I hoped you enjoyed. It's just something I thought of when I saw that picture😂 also I just remembered those ships, I don't truly ship it myself so.... whatever.
Have a good day/night!